APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there certainly is still positions and if we overfill the bus I will add a couple of cars for the extras.

Nikki, Melissa has said to tell you she is claiming th eneat next to you on the bus. Maybe all you girls can kick the guys out of the back row.

So far the following people have paid:

PeterJohnson64 (4)
Mattmc
Nikki_Elmo (2)
Aslan (2)
Hazzard (4)
The Nicewitch (2)
Leigh

so thats only 16 payers :( and yeah Bugs I know you want to but I will get yours later

We also now have some new attendees as you can see from the posts

Thanks for the idea. I may have to jump into someone's tent after getting mine out to check it over last weekend. I think it may feel a little unloved because I have not needed it for the past 10 years.

Thanks Pete.Tell Missy that would be awesome! :D I really Cant wait! :shock:

Yes RedEyeGirl - the plan is to organise another one up to Billabong Wildlife Park at Port Macquarie.

cut a hole in someone's tent,jump in:rolleyes:
just an idea

:lol: I won't mind you jumping into my tent, just don't cut any holes :p The more the merrier to keep me warm. I can't stand the cold. Even with the weight I have packed on I still feel the cold like I have no fat on my bones.

I'm really sorry, I can't go. Something has come up, completely unavoidable :(

I'll send you the money for half my ticket Pete.

awwwwww , now you cant laugh at me getting stuck under the bus :cry: :oops:tehehe
thats alright Hetty :D next trip? ;)

pete...my dad has said maybe...could you hold 2 tickets...and can i meet you at the park its self or do we have to go to your house????????? or whatever nikki said i had to do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back