APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke - There is no requirement to catch the bus down, however, it will be good fun...

Sorry mate im going to have to pull out... im snowed under in tafe work and the papertrail that i need to have ready for me to sit my Lic Exam

how is the camping site being booked? as a big group or do we book our own site?

ok people site has been booked as a group thanks pete :) now all that is needed is for the people that booked the bus to pay otherwise pete will be stuck with the balance which isnt fair :(

What food for dinner do we need to bring Scott? Do we need to bring stuff for lunch as well??

food is up to you guys i call it catch 'N' kill your own ;) lol im just bringing the bbq NOT the food

yeah Scott, we know that you won't be bringing the food....was just wondering if you have any ideas..maybe a bit cold for salads...lol

lol fay ive had people put orders in with me for food :rolleyes: hence my last comment ;)

Well the numbers on the bus seem to be dwindling fast. So I would like some feedback. We may not now get the 35 people and that means the price will increase. So far 20 people have paid deposits so we still need another 15. I can probably cancel the bus in the next few days and get my money back but after that we are stuck with it. Whilst I am confident that some more people will pay I am now not confident that we will get another 15.

So .......... to those that have paid. Are you willing to risk it and try to get another 15 people or do we cut our losses and cancel the bus now???? Of course, we can still make our own way down.

And thanks Hetty for paying even though you cancelled your spot.

Pete - I will be there, bus or otherwise. I must say I am particularly disappointed in the number of people pulling out quite late in the scheme of things.

Pete, any idea on what sort of price the bus is now looking at...?

This will have some bearing on my 'feedback' - either way, count me in...

...and again, Pete, thanks for all the effort...

Should there be no bus I doubt Frogster and I will be able to make it :(

Now... that is quite disappointing:|but i do have to say something....
I bags bringing the marshmellows !!!!! ;)

Hi Pete,
Can't some sort of mini van be hired (?seater) and a member drive it???
I don't think you need a truck of coach licence.

The problem I have there Fay is the liability on the driver. Just say I was driving and I crash - I would end up bankrupt from 21 other people suing me. Although it would be easy enough to get a few Taragos plus ther is the train as previously mentinoed.

Anyway, no more people have indicated that they will still be coming so at the moment the cost will be $60 per head.

Thoughts?

you could make a legal document so if you do crash...not your responsibility LOL....and i highly dout there would be a crash! im still working on getting my dad or mum to come down but not looking good :s

well I reckon that those that want to come by bus will still come by bus. Yeah, I will get a legal disclaimer signed. Pugsly can draft it as he is a lawyer. At this stage we would fill a 22 seater and I am still chasing quotes for one but Ihave a voucher for getting one day free if I hire for one day. I got this after hiring a truck for the mac Herps expo so maybe it will come in useful!!!!

So who else has a class 3 or above license? I dunno how I will fare for the drive home?

Maybe we could say that the person driving down travels fro free and the person driving home gets 2 free tickets (after all we ahve saved the cost of a driver).

So, at $400 for the bus & fuel with 20 people that is only $20 each!!!!! (maybe a bit more if we let the drivers go fro free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back