APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way Pete, we are still coming :D And I have a 7 seater if its decided that we could car pool. Only problem is to use the far back seats I will have no room for my own luggage nor anybody else's. I don't mind paying extra if needed.

HEY PETER!!!!!!!!!
AWSOME NEWS..........I CAN COME :D :D :D BUT NOT ON THE BUS!!! I WILL MEET YOU GUYS DOWN THERES!!!

few questions:
what time on Saturday should we be there
so we catch n kill our own food :D????
i suppose thats it

see you then!!!

LUke

Ok Pete, on a practical side, if we go in a mini bus how much luggage space will there be? We need to remember that everyone will be bringing a bag of clothes, a tent, bedding, food, drinks etc.

Mate i can't afford $60 a head for the 5 of us. So i have 2 choices drive myself or volunteer to drive the bus home, problem is i don't know how my wife and kids (3 under 7yrs) would feel about travelling on a small bus.

My gut feeling is car pool at this stage? But i am open to suggestions.

I think we will merge a car pool and mini bus. I have booked a 22 seater from Hertz. Southern Cross were booked out. The rent on the bus is $350 and we have fuel on top of that. As Wendy said, we will also need some cars going because we wont have luggage space unless we have a lot less than 22 people on the bus.

So now its a case of deciding what you want to do. Those without a car are still fine to come on the bus. I will be picking the bus up from Campbelltown on Saturday Morning so I can also get people from Campbelltown Train Station then as well.

The price will not be any more than has already been paid and you may even get money back depending on the amount we have topay for petrol (OK - diesel). I am going to look at the bus today and may upgrade to the 25 seater. We have our two drivers. I am drving down and Greg Davies form the Macarthur Reptile Society (formerley MacHerps) is going to drive back.

The trip is now a formal Mac Reptile Society exccursion so we have AAHS insurance!!!!

6 days
or
164 hours
or
9851 minutes ....until camping :D

Pete - Great to hear it's all sorted, I am happy to drive if needed - I can either fit three more people OR fold down the back seats ad fill it with some luggage...

Let me know...

Clearly mattty boy , its not including the day we are leaving :rolleyes:
plus , i dont think i'l be able to sleep! :lol:

Nikki - Don't worry about Mutt, he's an amateur... :D

What is the setup in regards to food? Are there BBQs there?

Fay - Fantastic...

I'll pass it on to my better half :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back