APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm, its hard for me to decide on what to bring and what not to bring :? argh :lol:

Cheers pete, i might be coming down on the train because i cant get out to cambletown early enough, i will tell when i have confirmed it.
yeh i might need to go out and get some meat when im down there
cheerios
mc

i guess i'll be seeing all use at maccas tomoz then!!!!!!!!

Oficially they aren't mate but we do have some power points. But as a rule dont expect that you will have one unless it is for a communal purpose

Dad and i have just finished packing and doing the check list.I'll see you guys at Petes house.:p
Thanks.

UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No trains on th eEast Hills line tomorrow!!!!! Replaced by buses and you have to allow up to 40 minutes extra travel time. Also no buses from Liverpool to Campbelltown either. PM me tonight is you think this is going to be an issue. We'd hate to go without you because you were held up by Morris Iemma's best efforts at mediochrity

LOL...nikki! your well prepared....i just grab a pair of shorts pants and a shirt LOL!!!! and ofcousre the extras like tooth brush!!!

I would like to thank PJ for organising yet another great trip.

It was a great weekend. The weather was perfect, the park was terrific and the company was great fun (as always). It was great catching up with a lot of people and also getting to know quite a few more.

We had possums and wombats coming right up to the tents and a good night around the fire (which Hobbo also needs some congratulations for!)

Thanks guys, and I look forward to the next one.

Thank you for organising a fantastic trip!!

We had a great time, we was sad it was cut short :( I very much look forward to next time!! A big thanks to Hobbo and PJ :)

Thank you so much!!! :D

I echo the thanks too, to Hobbo and Pete. As always you organised a great trip. Those who didn't make it missed out on a fantastic weekend. I am still in Sydney but should have some pics up by tomorrow night hehehehe

BUGS did well keeping everyone entertained with her devilish sense of humour but eh, it was a party. Nobody did anything to ruin someone else's fun.

Ready for the next one?

hehehe just got in the door,just like to say thanks to pete and his wife for letting us stay there on friday.
and yeh hobs pfft ....thanks =P
Was a super fun weekend everyone

Thank you so much to the organisers of the trip and to those who made this such an AWESOME camping experiance.
We really enjoyed ourselves and dad and i are very exited for the next one :D
P.S your tents were awesome =] and i'm uploading pics at the moment!

Thanks heaps guys...my dad enjoyed it...(i new it) and im on the next trip!!!!!
awsome time eh nikki chasing those wombats :p

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back