APS Bus Trip - 2nd & 3rd Aug - Sydney to Nowra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see it's all still on. What time should we be getting to the station to be picked up?

I am getting the bus at 8.30 so I will say 9am at Campbelltown Station. We will meet on the western side and for those of you that dont understand west its the side that no one else will be going to.

Yay yay lets go mental.I've got the marshmellows and soda!!!! :p(i'm am going to get high on soda ;))

Apparently the weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. but then again.....you know what weather forecasts are like....

YAY! 2 days :D

Do we need to bring anything? Like drinks or stuff for a BBQ?? (If there is a BBQ :p)

alright, i cant go but i need you all to promise me to look after my little buddy jordan ok?

Of course , we'll look after Jordan :D Does anyone know if we are allowed to have a bonfire ?

erm :shock: ...nope....But we may aswell! :D great thought!

i might be bringing an outdoor covered in fire place as well :)

and jordan is staying in my tent so im sure she will be fine :)

chuck her in!!! burn the witch. haha. no just kidding. nice one hobbo she told me it has two rooms so you're lucky hey. i'm jealous of you all going. i work junk hours, shame i have an awesome job or i'd ditch it for this camping trip. hope you do have an open fire, it's not the same without one espcially cos it's so freaking cold. so take heaps of pics and post em up.

oK Folks, just some timing. Those catching a train to meet the bus at Campbelltown are to be on the Western side of Campbelltown station at 9am tomorrow morning. The bus (and a few cars) will then leave my place at 9.30am. If you need my address PM me.

We will stop at McDonalds Bomaderry (or is it North Nowra) fro lunch and should get there at about 12.15pm so for the people driving down meet us at Maccas at about 1pm.

PM me for my phone number of you dont already have it

And no Matt, no fridge. There is a kiosk at the Park and I guess we could get out to buy food when you are there if you ned to cause we will still have number of cars. I also have spare tent just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back