Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go out woth anyone from here, apart from being in a relationaship with two kids the thing Ive noticed about women who are into reptiles. Crazy as cut snakes. Stand back, stay clear woo woo. Not like the men who are all well balanced and completely normal like myself.

PMSL!

nah, i agree there are some hotties on here i didn't expect. but i'm crazy for mah lady. and i didn't wanna leave a negative :D

i'm coming through your way for work in a month pete, we'll have to catch up for a beer or coffee.

i'm also flying down to the expo too, so i guess i'll see ya there also. :D

i have never been past grafton in my whole life, and in the next two months i'm goin on these trips -

1st- sydney - recreational trip to taronga zoo and all the other reptile parks down there.
2nd- sydney2melb2tas2melb2adel2sydney then home - for work.
3rd- melbourne for herp expo, i'm driving the other two, flying on this one.

then again, i don't have to leave a neg, as i think it's a good idea, just not something i'd use - i'll vote now.

My god log off for a while and this turns into a marothon, OK enough talk ladies Pete and I are ready for the bikini parade, and feel free to incorperate the carrots that sdaji was so kind to donate.

..and feel free to incorperate the carrots that sdaji was so kind to donate.

("no you cant, your getting offensive" how about we play hide your password?
Peterescue)

Isn't it weird that the biggest threads never have anything to do with snakes.

Can't people just list themselves in the for sale or wanted to buy section? :)

peterjohnson64 said:
no, Breds no sharing, we will get more applicants I am sure. we have dropped from 65% support to 62% support. Oh, but what I would give for 62% support in politics. Oh, and Lily, I meant that you ARE a woman, not that you WANT a woman. If I am wrong, please advise.

Maybe before joining dating site , everyone should sit this test:
http://hemaleorshemale.com/

You just never know....................................

:lol: :oops: :roll: :shock:

I just read this whole thread, so many emotions! hahahaha

Was someone looking for me by the way??

I missed the thread additions last night too. :(

With so much flirting going on in here, I think it's time for Pete (as thread instigator/couples moderator) to choose the couples for their first trial night. Then they can show each other their snakes all night, and come back, report on each other with all the goss and dirt and gory bits and if they didn't impress, do the trial night all over again!

Looks like Sdaji is getting the most interest, who will you choose for him Pete ? Reptililian, she's clearly keen, they have been at each others throats for a while and you know what is said about hating each other too much ;) Or, Purple Funky Thing, she has stated the obvious and is clearly interested, or someone could send him a box of turnips and he could just settle for his preferred turnip?

Actually, Mr Bredli seems obviously, black eye making, push me over and ask if I enjoyed the trip, keen on Reptililian, so perhaps that would be a good pair to start with, and Sdaji and Purple Funky Thing can make a night of it.

That leaves Sdaji's preferred turnip, for... the carrots ! :D

Of course, they can all just swap partners if it doesn't work out. :twisted:

To be honest, I am not really sure if anyone else was single, it was only the above doing all the flirting that stood out as so, I think the rest are looking at playing the field!

Can the rest of the singles please stand up to be counted !!

:D

(sorry about all the edits, remind me in future, not to attempt to spell without my first cup of coffee in the morning :p )

Come one nina, reptililian, junlgrl, and all you others out there, pete and I are waitting for the bikini pics. We MUST see before we buy.- sorry see before we contact a suitable suitor.

Hot hot hot hot hot hot, thats is hot nina. I think maybe I should just keep you for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back