Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm.... support down to 61% now. I thought the late nighters would have perfered this topic.

reptililian said:
look over yonder paddock....a bright shiny butterfly!
Oh, a butterfly. So shiny and pretty. I do love butterflies. Now, what was I saying? I've quite forgotten! Nevermind, I'll go and play with the butterfly!

obviously when you were born you had the choice of being excellent in the sak or have an excellent memory.....

obviously when you were born you had the choice of being excellent in the sak or have an excellent memory.....
I certainly am poor in the memory department! What's a sak?

oh look....... :shock: ......we've scared alby away, wonder if he's heading to green island for a turnip or a carrot?

Soooo...

Interesting thread! Pete are we declaring on 334 again?!

So far we have a couple of interested men and only one available woman?!!

Come on girls! There is more of you out there im sure!

I am setting up a test user on RSVP. I need some help here. First - need to talk about me (being us) and then about our match.

did you vote Pugs?

one very single funky-purple-all-larfed-out-turnip over and out - see you's 2morrow nite, going to bed.....vege free.....

pugsley....hope you voted yes in the poll......

Yep I voted, of course YES

Geeeez..

But remember on these dates, pics or it didnt happen! :wink:

Sdaji said:
Kersten said:
I'm surprised that you haven't yet picked up on the fact that if there are any such women on the site...they don't care...but continue to call attention to your "sexism" if you like :wink:

I notice you're responding ;)

APS has had its fair share of bra burners over the last couple of years.

But not as an angry feminist :wink:

What, 100 posts not enough. Of course nothing happend. this is a men and women thread. Nothing has changed in the last 200 thousand years between men and women. what do you expect from this little, big eared, buck teethed, weasel in one simple dating thread. :)

Results man!!!! I expect births, deaths and marriages! Excitement! Or maybe just the wholesale slaughter of turnips :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back