Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this is a long thread! Sorry I missed the beginning last night.

Hix is single.

:p

Hix

wheres pete when you need him?, accounting?,- (for what he started probally).

Re APS

MMM opportunity knocks :D Swaps wife for feeding GTP,lives happily everafter :p

Yes, right up until you realise you've lost the (thinks of the kiddies perusing the site before getting to explicit) conjugal perks that your wife supplies :wink:

I have to put good word for Hixy here. Girls he is great bloke and lot of fun. I am surprice that he is still single.
Mabe he is looking for Czech girl, I will ask Sexslatine for sure Hixy.

Kersten said:
Yes, right up until you realise you've lost the (thinks of the kiddies perusing the site before getting to explicit) conjugal perks that your wife supplies :wink:

You'd be surprised at the tricks you can teach a gtp.

one of these you mean, hell Id rather have nina in a bikini.!!!

Slateman said:
I have to put good word for Hixy here. Girls he is great bloke and lot of fun. I am surprice that he is still single.
Mabe he is looking for Czech girl, I will ask Sexslatine for sure Hixy.

Thanks for the rap, Slatey!

And I look even better without the beard!

:p

Hix

Considering the distinct lack of women posting at the moment, I'll keep my comments about the usefulness of men to myself...til I get some backup! Come on girls, give me a hand here :wink:

MEN, what do you mean men.!! were always useful havent you seen the new beer ads on tv, I bet you women couldnt make beer rain, or robots.

Kersten said:
Considering the distinct lack of women posting at the moment, I'll keep my comments about the usefulness of men to myself...til I get some backup! Come on girls, give me a hand here :wink:

I'll give you a hand, two if need be, but im sure one will do the trick.

Now I know there's probably no point even trying to point this fact out to a MAN!!!! but have you ever tried giving birth...or putting up with the brainless antics of men? :p

*DUCKS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back