Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not our job, as for our antics, they are always of sound mind and the uptmost of inteligence goes in to every one.

Would ya look at this, we have bargainbucket on one hand and kersten thinks shes a bargain, dont women ever stop shopping.?

By the way Bargain, where's your introducitony thingiemibob? Who the hell are ya? :D (I mean that in the nicest way possible :wink:

I thought you thought that bargainbucket was a bargain thats what I thought is that not what you thought.

**Look at me! Look at me!!** :lol: :lol:
Hix baby, you have no beard? But facial hair is hot... :cry: I'm sure you're still devilishly attractive :wink: :p

see that proves that men are more inteligent, I may of sugested to say it fast 10 times but Im not silly enough to do it. :wink:

I think you should probably not judge all females based on the actions of one :wink: Lol I'm not silly enough to try! Mind you, for all you know I could be a man....thank god i'm not :lol:

But kersten, one that looks like that in a bikini will have ANY man beliving her.

Lol...oh dear wouldn't you be horribly disappointed to find out that you were wrong! I could tell you a funny story....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back