Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BargainBucket said:
Only people with physical complex's have pretty avatar photos, cause they are too scared to show the truth to strangers, and they use the internet to hide their ugly shells./quote]

soooo.....what does this mean for me?

I just think it's damned hilarious that there's a picture of me floating around here....what do I hide behind now that the ugly truth is out there? :cry: :lol:

There was a pic of a girl in a bikini (not taken from the latest picture ta Mr Bredli :p) and someone asked where she was hiding the carrot. She photoshopped one into the picture of herself. On her shoulder. It really loses something in the translation :shock:

Kersten said:
There was a pic of a girl in a bikini (not taken from the latest picture ta Mr Bredli :p) and someone asked where she was hiding the carrot. She photoshopped one into the picture of herself. On her shoulder. It really loses something in the translation :shock:

i think we should start a poll on "will MrBredli get in trouble'......

Kersten, seriously, i am on dial up and it would take me all week to find the relevant posts to go with the relevant comments. Whats the link to the pic? and whats the explanation to the carrot comments ect?

I know you are, that's about as succinct as I can make it. One sec and I'll find the pics link, but unfortunately you need to see the other few pages of jokes around it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back