Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guess i was wrong, you sound very similar to an ex member from Darwin who went quiet recently.

purplefunkything said:
where's sdaji...wheres alby...and where is pete????

Hi purplefunkything, I'm about, but when I discovered that there were no turnips in here I lost interest in the thread and decided to let the singles find their suitors. Have fun ;)

lots of carrots but....
did you read the last 10 pages? good for a larf! :D
nina found the thread (and a carrot), jnglegrrl is still missing and mrbredlis been spanked, lily, pete& alby are missing....green island perhaps......hhmmmmm

sod double sod........ look at that will ya.....im going to turn into a pumpkin again :(

I finally read this whole thread....

now i have an irresistable urge to eat a bucket of chicken with a side of carrot

And if this thread isn't a testiment as to why we need live java chat back I don't know what is :roll:

ANYONE (male or female) who voluntarily owns a coldblooded predator- and feeds it cute furry mammals- can hardly be called normal or well-balanced.
That said, its time to go feed my baby.

what happened to the bikinis, I especially liked the one mrbredli posted.

Maybe, if i can find another piece of string that thin :lol: It wouldn't be a pretty sight though..

Well it's the bikini he admires anyway.....so I'm sure he'd like it for that alone :D.....it IS the bikinis themselves you like so much...isn't it Blue? :p

Sorry I've been away for so long. been brushing up on calculus and Satre in the hopes that I might make mysefl clever enough for Mr Clever again. By the way, for all the people who have been asking... no, Mr Brain Of The Earth is not, I repeat not Sdaji (sorry Sdaji). It is, in fact, someone WAY smarter than him!

now that I've cleared that up, back to bikinis!

Really Lily, there's only so many times you can tackle french existentialist writers before you have to admit you just can't cope :wink:

Really Lily, there's only so many times you can tackle french existentialist writers before you have to admit you just can't cope

Actually, it's easier to decide that they simple do not exist.

for this thread I suggest reading Irigary. Satre had no time or inclination for bikinis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back