Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reptililian said:
Darling, it's nolonger "I think, therefore I am" but "I shop, therefore I am". God loves us. We know this because he gave us credit cards, and free choice as to whether or not we max them out!

It's a good thing we didn't let Anias Nin invent the new balck, or we'd all be sleeping with our parents.

I will use this as my intro into this thread.........single sugar daddy seeks young female with a distaste for anything sweet. Any takers?????
Oh, must also enjoy pina coladas and hate yoga :wink:

wanted,- single hot female for man in relationship, must own a vast amount of bikinis.

How can you say no to that Nina?! Why Blue I do believe you are the smooooothest man I've ever seen :p

The only thing is Blue you'll have to change the single bit to "woman in relationship" :wink:

TrueBlue , your kids ( all 6 of them ) say hi and your wife will be back on the 1st on April ,good luck ! :lol:

oh sorry ok, single, taken, married hot female wanted for bikini frolicing, buy young handsome, very unatractive in a bikini, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back