Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reptililian said:
Oooo carpenters! I like carpenters!!

hehehe so whens our date baby want me to bring the tool belt :wink:

Kersten said:
I moved my rear to the wall after reading that and it wasn't even directed at me! Lookout Pete! Remember to breathe deep :shock:

and remember it ony stings at the start u get used to it and maybe might enjoy it :lol:

hahahhahahaha :lol:
actually I've been meaning to ask you about the turnip? in your avatar.....vegie person eh... :D

Yip Pete.....1 vote for Green Island....lets just not call it Jurassic Park eh

Hey Arj, I just need to know which section you are putting the carrots in. man looking for woman, woman looking for man etc. Or now do we need one "vegetable out of work". Ooops again

This site turned into a hardcore sex chat room so gradually, i hardly even noticed.. :lol:

Your sure getting some enjoyment out of something thats not for you pete.......acounting get a bit lonely and boring sometimes :lol:

MrBredli said:
This site turned into a hardcore sex chat room so gradually, i hardly even noticed.. :lol:

hahah yes it has im waiting to be kicked off :twisted:

dugadugabowbow said:
Your sure getting some enjoyment out of something thats not for you pete.......acounting get a bit lonely and boring sometimes :lol:

that cause we all voted Pete THEE man to run the new website with Lily, Kerstn and AntLady too.... :)

purplefunkything said:
hahahhahahaha :lol:
actually I've been meaning to ask you about the turnip? in your avatar.....vegie person eh... :D

Yip Pete.....1 vote for Green Island....lets just not call it Jurassic Park eh

The turnips... yes... a strange fascination I have with them, I can't explain it, I suppose I can't really even understand it. I don't really like eating them, I don't like having them, I suppose I just think they look cool and thinking about them fascinates me somehow. Hardly surprising really, they are purple funky things.

These turnips have had their tap roots cut off, but are otherwise exactly what I like in turnips. Great colour, they just have an intangible appeal about them.

turnips.jpg

As for carrots, they're things which you can get amazing mileage out of. Sure, they're good in a salad or stew, they're great for your cockroaches (those ones are sitting on a cockroach colony, soon to go in and be eaten), but the best way to get value from a carrot is to dangle it just out of reach of a donkey which is connected to a cart. Donkeys are very stupid and will continue to pull your cart in a futile effort to reach the carrot, never getting any closer, but relentlessly trying nonetheless. This is a commonly used concept, you'll be surprised where it gets used.

I'm single. And my cart seems to be moving in just exactly the direction I want it to! Thanks again, Carrots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back