Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im going with some of the earlier comments
there are some lovely looking girls on this site but they are all crazy.......... :roll:
i mean they all play with snakes for goodness sakes :wink:

Well carrots have to be good for something other than crickets and cockroaches.

Yep, sorry cracker, snakes & crazy are a given. Thats why we have our own forum. Only other characteristics are relevant here.

so far we have:

Breds & Alby - men

Lily - Women

Carrots & turnips - yet to be classified

peter, Rob & Kersten - given up

anyone else?

crackers said:
im going with some of the earlier comments
there are some lovely looking girls on this site but they are all crazy.......... :roll:
i mean they all play with snakes for goodness sakes :wink:

trou***er snakes should get a mention here.... :lol:

peterjohnson64 said:
Yep, sorry cracker, snakes & crazy are a given. Thats why we have our own forum. Only other characteristics are relevant here.

so far we have:

Breds & Alby - men

Lily - Women

Carrots & turnips - yet to be classified

peter, Rob & Kersten - given up

anyone else?

yeah.... i am a funky purple turnip or is that the wrong classification?

Hmm.. does that mean Alby and i are going to have to fight over Reptilian? We could always share :wink:

Oh, I thought he meant that we were being classified as to what we LIKED! I don't like women, I only like Sir Cleverpants 2006. Oh, and carpenters, like Jesus and Alby. Are you a carpenter or Jesus, MrBredli?

purplefunkything said:

You're a turnip? Well, I don't say this often, but in APS style...

"Pics please!"

no, Breds no sharing, we will get more applicants I am sure. we have dropped from 65% support to 62% support. Oh, but what I would give for 62% support in politics. Oh, and Lily, I meant that you ARE a woman, not that you WANT a woman. If I am wrong, please advise.

Sdaji said:
purplefunkything said:

"Pics please!"

well actually...CRICKEY! look at the time.....alas.. (deep sigh, back of hand on forhead),I am out of annual leave and have to go to work to pretend to work 2morrow...... if i dont go to bed shortly I shall turn into a funky purple pumpkin

I am a woman. And also apparently a princess (thanks MrBredli :wink: )

Lol does that also diminish your IQ...I wonder, it might be a question for Mr Rectally Retentive 2006....

purplefunkything said:
Sdaji said:
purplefunkything said:

"Pics please!"

well actually...CRICKEY! look at the time.....alas.. (deep sigh, back of hand on forhead),I am out of annual leave and have to go to work to pretend to work 2morrow...... if i dont go to bed shortly I shall turn into a funky purple pumpkin

Just as I thought, you're not a turnip, you're just a woman :(

***cue flame thrower carrying feminists

Kersten said:
Lol does that also diminish your IQ...I wonder, it might be a question for Mr Rectally Retentive 2006....
It does diminish ones IQ, it's the tiara, you see. But being a princess does wonders for ones posture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back