APS will be there 3rd ANNUAL REPTILE SHOW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Welcome to Macarthur
Herpetological Society Inc.

NEXT MEETING FEBRUARY 16TH MEETING
3rd ANNUAL REPTILE SHOW
Sunday 18th February 2007​
Exhibit set up 9.00am - doors open 10am to 4pm​

TO GO - REGISTRATIONS MUST BE IN BY FRIDAY 16th

Entries will be open to all type of reptiles including elapids. Hourly workshops, talks, reptile demonstration, see a show case of the latest herp products.

With prizes in excess $1,000 for the best exhibits. This will ensure quality displays and animals with lots of variety.

During the day Hot Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
EXHIBIT AND TRADE REGISTRATION COMPULSORY
Registration must be received by no later than
February 16th 2007 either by post or handed in at our monthly
meeting held on the 16th February.

EXHIBIT FEES
$10 for the first display, $5 second display & $2.00 each thereafter, a free URS / Macherps Polo Shirt will be given to each entrant. TRADE SPACE
10 sqm commercial display areas available. The cost will be $100 per display and private reptile sellers can setup a table for $20 GENERAL ENTRY FEE
$5 Adult, $2 Kids under 12, $10 Family WHERE
MINTO PCYC, 95 MINTO ROAD, MINTO

for more informations look at website www.macherps.com

In the words of Darrell..

"Its Gunna be HUUUUGGGEEE!!"

See you all there!

lol im gonna knock back work so we can come :) its gonna be awsome to meet some more aps members too :)

Junior will be there morning to answer support questions to people.

I am really looking forward to the show, looking forward to meeting up with some people that myself and Garth haven't seen for a while!

Was looking forward to buying some herps...haven't got any money left now....can I have 12 months interest free???? hehe

Looking forward to seeing you again slatey!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, simon WAtherow will definitely be there with a great "dry" supply of vol 3 Issue 3!!

hey slatey!
you bringing any balls to this occation?

5 Days to go

The following animals will be for sale: beardies, turtles, stimsons, cap yorks, sand swimers, maccies and more to come.

Pablo

well folks please keep this thread running. I have emailed a few people that are selling stuff. Amazingly, a few have come back asking me about the show because they had no idea that it was on. Please keep these threads top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back