Illawarra Reptile Society Annual Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've spent the morning polishing up the skinks, dusting down the geckos, buffing up the goannas and primping the pygopus. Bikini Bottom has been a hive of activity and I must say I'm feeling like most of the preparation has been done

1 more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D iv never been and have no idea what to expect but im still super excited :)

im trying to decide if i should wear my jumper that people would reconise me or if i should go stelth mode :p

hehehe go stealth mode, I will be ;)

9 hours and something to go.Still packing all the gear in the car and sorting and packing reptiles :S

woooooooooohooooooooo up showered now getting ready for the long drive :)

soo excited enclosures also ready for the ne purchases only a 1hr 15min drive for me and im there...looking forward to meeting a few of u guys also!!! BTW my name is nathan...my sons nameis noah...:)

Last edited:
I drove 13 hours for this!! Not really just moved from Bris to Syd yesterday and its the first priority for me, the unpacking can wait!!
See you all there.
T

haha thats the way mate!
i should be there by 12. Can't wait

the other half and i got there just after opening. was some really nice snakes on display. were also some bargins to be had on the for sale tables. couldnt believe how quickly the place filled up, wow what a crowd. felt sorry for those on the end of the 150m line waiting to get in. looks like abigger venue will be needed for next year. well done IRS

Disappointing. Good turn up alright, but way too packed- arrived early too. Not alot for sale. Felt sorry for all the rest waiting to get in- where would they go?

first expo ive been too, im guessing organisers didnt expect so many people to arrive? i thought the layout was great i walked in brought a 15 month old tanami woma
ill go again next time if its outdoors...

i think it was a huge success. There were people lined up for 150m. It was inside and very crowded but it had to be as the weather was raining and people need power supplies etc. Some lovely critters on display it was very nice to see some turtles there also. Well done to Fay and all the people who helped out from IRS. I think there will be a big jump in new people to the local reptile society and hopefully many new members on here.
The only thing is that it was far too crowded and it got a bit frustrating esp with kids and people not moving in the same direction lol.
all in all very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back