Illawarra Reptile Society Annual Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Hi All
The Illawarra Reptile Society's Annual Show will be held on the Sunday 10th April 2011 at Kembla Grange Racecourse.
There will be Reptile Shows, Reptile Sales, Reptile Displays, Reptile Shops, wildlife displays, BBQ, reptile jewellery, pottery, calcium sands, etc.
There are also some great raffle prizes to be won.
There is also a train station at Kembla Grange, 2 minutes walk to the venue.
Train comes from Sydney and you need to tell the guard to stop there and the train will.I will put up a timetable shortly.

Train Timetable is as follows
Leave Bondi Junction 8.13am 9.13am 10.13am
Leave Central 8.29am 9.29am 10.29am
Leave Wollongong 10.09am 11.01am 12.09am
Arrive Kembla Grange 10.21am 11.13am 12.21pm

Note there are NO earlier trains to Kembla Grange and you MUST inform the guard that you need to alight at Kembla Grange

Trains on the way back leave Kembla Grange at 1.36pm 2.29pm 3.36pm 4.28pm

Entry Fee is $10.00 single
$5.00 Child
$25.00 Family

I posted this before but accidently deleted the thread.

Just to entice people to front, should we start, here or in another thread, 'what are you going to be selling/looking for at the IRS?'

Fay, any idea how many tables have been allocated?

I am really looking forward to this, only two weeks to go!!

i thought i red somewere that you could drive there your self, is that still an option.
also what carney said, what time does it start? and what time does it finish.

i cant wait for this im excited, this will be my 1st expo :D

i thought i red somewere that you could drive there your self, is that still an option.

An option ?? to drive your self there ? ....
Not sure what you mean , but of course you can drive there , we have roads down here now ;)

Fay is just putting up some train information for those who cant or don't drive .

It's been a while now , Fay even just had electricity installed at her place ...

Well I'll be, time flies! Electricity you say? No more need for those kero lamps to heat tubs...

leave me along guys hahaha came out wrong, i have been to events and although they hired the plcae they didnt hire the car park

Fair concern, I'll leave ya along, only kidding anyhow ;)

leave me along guys hahaha came out wrong, i have been to events and although they hired the plcae they didnt hire the car park

LOL , Kembla Grange is a huge race track, there will be stacks of parking etc ... But i'd get there early just in case , I get the feeling this show will be huge .

LOL , Kembla Grange is a huge race track, there will be stacks of parking etc ... But i'd get there early just in case , I get the feeling this show will be huge .

I'm sure it will be a massive day.
BTW to anyone who is thinking about purchasing anything on the day,bring money with you.Saves trying to find an ATM on the day.

13 sales tables atm have been sold.
Should be a good array of animals....
YES, bring your cash and license if you wish to purchase animals.....there wil be NO ATM or Credit card facilities. Some of the vendors MAY have them but I am not sure.
It will be open from 10.00am to 3.00pm.

Pretty sure there will be a jumping castle...plenty of parking.

Roads down here are still dirt though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even ol' spongies got a table

Bit of a secret what I'll be bringing, but hopefully there be a few interesting critters, and some show specials.

Are you bringing your Kimberley Blue Tongues Bob? I'd come just to see them again.

Even ol' spongies got a table

Bit of a secret what I'll be bringing, but hopefully there be a few interesting critters, and some show specials.

I love to, but I'll probably be loaded down with lots of other beasties

Noah, we are predicting a fantastic day. A lot of work has gone into this show for it to be the BEST ever in the Illawarra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back