Illawarra Reptile Society Annual Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww i had no idea who was who hahaha dang.
I remember the albino snake though. There were some stunning snakes there!

wat a great day this event just keeps getting better and better just makes me want to expand my collection lol

hahaha Jack , that was my frog :(

Got 'Best in Show' with my perthensis.

i want to expand my collection too but i got no where to put them all ive run out of room already and im only keeping 3 diff species.

I am totally surprised that there were no Diamond Pythons for sale (hatchling/yearling) I think the only one I saw was was a large male for $395 ?
Also at the small shop trying to sell 'large mealworms' that were actually half sized super/king worms was very confusing...

Well, you didn't look too hard because I sold 3 diamond hatchlings!

i sat behind dicky's geckos all day, with my name on a tag... a few folk from here found me!

That was you Jack! I didn't recognise you bare-headed :) I also met Spongebob and Fay.

I thought the expo was absolutely fantastic, best I have been to yet. I can't praise the IRS enough for their efforts.

There was a decent range of stuff on the seller tables, I too would be curious as to what was lacking specifically. Maybe scorpions? Tho I'm sure I was some in a commercial stall.

I was also stoked because my friend who I came with won second prize in the raffle! A ten tub rack, all ready to go. Some hassles getting it in the car, but that's half the fun.

i think its the old thing you cant please all of the people all of the time i went had a great day over 6 hours in the car round trip it was so well worth it if only for the people i met and got to see again today ... besides the reptiles

On the day I sold them for $250.00.
I only have two left, but atm are not eating well enough to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back