APS will be there 3rd ANNUAL REPTILE SHOW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, u just need to be a member of any herp society to be able to buy herps.

So just having a license isn't enough, you need to be a member of a society as well, to be able to purchase animals?

Well there goes my hopes of spending up big!!:(

does aps count as bein a member of a herp society?

I'm not going if Sexlatina is going! She doesn't leave me alone!!!

:p

Hix

I am not blaming her Hix. You are such a stud man.
As I remember you was nominated once hank of APS.

Was also an article on Page 2 or 3 of the Camden Advertiser...had a brief snippet of some talk with Pete and had a young fella (I presume Pete's) holding a hatchling turtle...definately getting a great amount of coverage and exposure...

Tank with Pete?
That must have to be large tank. I am not sure if he will be in the tank this time. He will be running around at this expo I am sure of it.

bump, does aps count as bein a member of a society to buy stuff from the herp show????

If you are not a member then you can join MacHerps on the day and no APS does not count as being a member of a society. Bring your licence as well just in case Big Brother turns up.

well we're coming for sure and we are NOT bringing the baby :) so we will be able to have a few drinks before and after the show :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

does it cost to become a member of mac herps?

does aps count as bein a member of a herp society?

It should . NWPS do recognize us as online herp society, that is why we can have for sale forum active. But I don't know if this is ok for this purpose.
Looks like peter explained this.
Anyway people should get as members to Macarthur herp society anyway. It is cheap and group is fantastic. I am member also.

Tat you better be there - I'm coming out tomorrow (get your mind out of the gutter) and there better be some familiar-ish faces to meet (bit of an oxymoronic statement that).

Please if you get there tomorrow, look for APS stand. We will give you aps tag with your APS user name and one month free subscription to APS.

:D Wooooooo Hooooooo :D

Its today :D

See you all there ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back