Are Blue Toungs Best For Kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azztech said:
secondly, tourett, assuming thats you in your avitar, what the hell is going on with that hair?

Get withit Azztech this look is cool at the moment.

I kept blueys as a kid (along with shinglebacks, tortises, beardies and a pink tongue) and they were always very placid. My sister and I used to put the blueys in our doll's pram, all wrapped up in the blankets, and take them for a walk! They didn't mind a bit, but the nice old ladies who stopped us to have a look at our dolls were a little surprised! : )

I don't remember the blueys ever biting us (although the beardies bit my brother a couple of times). They used to breed from time to time as well, and it's a very educational experience for kids to watch lizards being born.

The pink tongue we had was nice too, but as others have said, will escape out of anything and don't have quite the same placid nature as the blue tongues.

Great present for your daughter!
Kate.

blue tongues are perfect i would recommend them for anyone as they are not fast moving or highly active and give warning signs before biting lol id say they would be the go!!!

cheers kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back