aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just worked out you can "Unlike" a post just like in Facebook too...

So when you get bored of the 'Liked' post or someone writes something better then you can 'Unlike' the first post..

So now I think we should differ from facebook.... We should have an Almost Like, Somewhat Like, Like, Almost Love, Somewhat Love, Absolute LOVE, LOVE LOVE LOVE button too....

Then we could have a 'More than words' button....

I also think a Dislike button is equally as important - it is of course the yin to the yang of like!

If you "unlike" a post, does it show as unliked?

If it does, rather than a dislike button, you could like something you really don't like and then unlike it to show how you really feel.

It'd be like, I like your post, psyche! I hated it.

I don't really see the problem. It's completely innocuous, and as people have said earlier, it stops the ensuing "I agree" posts.

I actually think it's a good feature.

1000 posts in 2months says it's could be you that would more effected bud. :)

Well I have received a like here and there, so why does it matter? I only post things that are relevant, be it a question, an answer, or an opinion. The odd joke slips in there, too. Why does it matter how often I post if it's not irrelevant?

Most people with high post counts have small posts that don't have anything to do with anything; mine are not like that at all.

Well I have received a like here and there, so why does it matter? I only post things that are relevant, be it a question, an answer, or an opinion. The odd joke slips in there, too. Why does it matter how often I post if it's not irrelevant?

Most people with high post counts have small posts that don't have anything to do with anything; mine are not like that at all.

Over 1000 posts in what 2-3 months, you must be just busting at the seams with relevant info:lol::lol:

Ben

Over 1000 posts in what 2-3 months, you must be just busting at the seams with relevant info:lol::lol:

Ben

The vast majority of my posts are not advice, regardless of my post count I'm still a newb and don't have the experience to give any.

Just because the majority of my posts aren't information for others, doesn't mean they aren't relevant.

I'll reiterate myself, why is it an issue that I have a high post count?

The vast majority of my posts are not advice, regardless of my post count I'm still a newb and don't have the experience to give any.

Just because the majority of my posts aren't information for others, doesn't mean they aren't relevant.

Exactly, then why is it an issue with people liking posts ? :)

Exactly, then why is it an issue with people liking posts ? :)

There's no issue? If you can't see that my post was a joke then you misconstrued it. I enjoy the like system, and I like recieving likes. In a few of my posts I've replied to someone stating the like system doesn't work on an iPhone, so I'd get back to it later.

Haters gonna hate.

There's no issue? If you can't see that my post was a joke then you misconstrued it. I enjoy the like system, and I like recieving likes. In a few of my posts I've replied to someone stating the like system doesn't work on an iPhone, so I'd get back to it later.

Haters gonna hate.

The question wasn't particularly aimed at you but okay, more a generally opened one ;)

The question wasn't particularly aimed at you but okay, more a generally opened one ;)

If you were facing a room of people, and wanted to announce something, would you pick someone and engage in conversation, or announce it? Lol, sorry I just thought it was for me.

I have no issue with post counts or likes, the fact is i've been on this site long enough to know that a high post count has absolutely nothing to do with someones level of expertise or the relevalce of their comments..

Ben

Yeah I would like some sort of system that allows for rating of advice for its merits rather than just because someone said something you found amusing. No idea how you'd implement that though.
Bump I love your sig by the way :)

I have no issue with post counts or likes, the fact is i've been on this site long enough to know that a high post count has absolutely nothing to do with someones level of expertise or the relevalce of their comments..

Ben

I have said that my expertise is non existant, and I also clarified that "relevance" was asking certain questions and contributing to threads in a positive way, and I was asking if someone has a high post count, but they aren't posting useless stuff, why is it an issue. It was directed at smithers, and kind of at you because you misconstrued what I said. You said "you must be bursting at the seams with relevant info", but I never said I was, so I replied to that.

All information is relevant to some-one some-where, cum on guys back on the like train ......... it is much more funner ;-p
ALL ABOARD we dont have cookies but we have LIKE
xxx

Last edited:
haha! this has made it to the most liked threads section, surely the OP must "like" that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back