Axanthic bhps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, give me a call again! I have some news for you that you may be interested in!

Thanks Lovey, we are pretty excited as too what the Axanthic X Axanthic clutch will bring... Especially when the male mated to her was a beautiful pinstripe.

They look fantastic Neil, congrats! Good luck with the 100% Axanthic clutch.

Well done Neil-Cathy,defiantly worth all the hard yards and time you have spend on them...The Axanthic clutch will be very interesting,please dont keep us all waiting to long once they hatch....MARK

Thanks Lovey, we are pretty excited as too what the Axanthic X Axanthic clutch will bring... Especially when the male mated to her was a beautiful pinstripe.

Any pics of the axanthic male used neil??
I had a look at the website but only found photos of the female.

Cheers
Dean

When is the spacial clutch due? please post pics when they hatch as it will be interesting for those who have been waiting for it to be done.

With the Axanthics, do they get doul with age,or does the black go greyish with age.So pairing a Axanthic x Axanthic,will all the hatchies be Axanthic.Is there any other way to determine a Axanthic verse a B-W Western Australia BHP......If only i had some spare $$$$ a pair of those would defiantly be on top of the list...Well done again Neil-Cathy......MARK

Mark,
The axanthics can dull down with age, the same as normal bhps.
Crossing axanthic x axanthic should result in all offspring being axanthic.
Axanthics lack all the yellow and red tones in their pattern, the B-W WA bhps will usually show
some brown or yellow pigments in their skin if you look closely enough.
Neil

Any pics of the axanthic male used neil??
I had a look at the website but only found photos of the female.

Dean,will look up some photos of the axanthic male used with the female this year.

Stunning animal!!! Was that an Axanthic X Het pairing? Looking forward to the pics of the A x A as well....:D

Of course you mentioned before that the pairing of the Axanthic X Anthanthic was imminent and a first for you guys...

The axanthic in the photos was from a pinstriped het female crossed with a het male.
Neil

The last of the Axanthic clutch has hatched and its possibly the best.
Some nice thin banding on this one.
Neil

Attachments

• 731-4.jpg
    731-4.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back