Axanthic bhps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of the Axanthic clutch has hatched and its possibly the best.
Some nice thin banding on this one.
Neil

That's a cracker. I seen a few in the flesh a few years back and the yearlings were stunning, it's a shame the adults had dulled out so much to pretty ordinary looking snakes.

re Axanthic

The last of the Axanthic clutch has hatched and its possibly the best.
Some nice thin banding on this one.
Neil

Thats the nicest ive seen Neil,real stud animal that one! :)

wow they are totally amazing!! i never get tired of see pics of axanthic BHP's if only i have a spare 3000 or more to spend i would be buying up all of them!! :)

Simply STUNNING Neil-Cathy,all the hard yards and time that you have spend with BHPs is defiantly paying off,those are STUNNING,well done and all the best...Now i just wish i had a wad of notes..lol MARK

They are exceptional quality this season, with most pinstriped.
As this is not a sale thread, I don't want to get the thread deleted. PM me and I can let you know

Regards

Cathy Sonnemann

Absolutely stunning...i'm not a BHP fan but these look incredible! Nice work cmclean, keep the pics coming

I will get Neil to take some pictures of the adults in the coming days. As it is severe fire risk today, we will be busy ensuring the farm is safe. We got burnt out in February and will take no chances this week. But will get back with pictures when Neil has the time.

wonders... "can I get away with one more if I tell my fiancee it is a wedding present for her?"

Congrats guys! Only 1 word to describe them with... Stunning!! My wish list has now been updated... Cheers, Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back