Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday I was told that a 16w heat mat will not only kill my snake but burn my house down aswell even after I explained that it would be connected to a thermostat and have a spacer between the mat and enclosure. I was then told that a click clack was not suitable for an 8 month jungle and that if I must use it then use a heat lamp.

My bad, then! My 2 year old (maybe) Diamond only JUST got a proper enclosure :) it was click clacks and heat mats for her up until this point! (It's much cheaper to up the size of a click clack than it is to up an enclosure)...
The things some people feel the need to tell you! You should have told them to stick their nose OUT.

I was mainly shocked at why they were telling me that a product that they are selling will burn my house down, their lack of knowledge just topped it off

Friday I was told that a 16w heat mat will not only kill my snake but burn my house down aswell even after I explained that it would be connected to a thermostat and have a spacer between the mat and enclosure. I was then told that a click clack was not suitable for an 8 month jungle and that if I must use it then use a heat lamp.

Clueless
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back