Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you beleive that our hatchie JCP got out of his new enclosure (the smallest give in accrylic is NOT GOOD) and we torn the house appart - gave up looking, had a live mouse in a bird cage and only found him two days latter on the top of the blind (those long vertical ones that are 6foot off the ground?!?)

Then not even a week later Scott hadn't closed the door to his enclosure properly we went to bed and the next day - yes the hatchie JCP was on the loose again - - wouldn't you know it - we found him in the same place 3 days later (well it was me who got up at 4am and turned on the loungroom light in desperation

So never fear - the ones that get away are usually found - - - good effort.

Your lucky that's all she tagged. Imagine going to the quacks and explaining the bite marks. :oops:

It's great to hear that she is back. :p

my diamond got out & was missing for about a month & a half than it turned up 1 morning in the lounge room
next to the heater, so don't give up hope.

She obviously was looking for Easter Eggs :lol:
Hope she is alright and you both recover well.
Happy breeding.

i had a really lucky morning last week i got up in the morning checked all my snake cages as you do when you get up and my 2m female murray darling was gone, but i found her that morning, my bro who hates snake or any reptiles yelled out a big WTF and i went to see what was going on and there sleeping next to him was my female MD lol it was such a relief because we are going through renos and the house isnt exactly secure so it could of went outside quite easily i was so happy finding her :)

I lost a Spotted Python for an hour today. I put her in a cardboard box to feed her, then left her and foget about her (the box had a lid, but not secure). Anyways, i have 3 tubs sitting on the floor with a heat cord running underneath them, right near where i left the cardboard box, so obviously it was the first place i looked and yep, sure enough there she was cuddled up to the heat cord under one of the tubs. I was lucky though as a cat does roam the premises.

Your lucky that's all she tagged. Imagine going to the quacks and explaining the bite marks. Embarassed

I remember seeing a segment on Burke's Backyard a few years back. It was on the increasing popularity of reptiles as pets, and URS gave them a tour of their pemises and animals etc. I think the guys name was Roly (former partner of Tim's?), he told how he got up to go the toilet in the middle of the night, he realised a Black-headed Python had escaped from it's cage when it "bit me on the willy" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back