Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sabrina.jpgSabrina 2 12 weeks.jpg

Here is my little ball X carpet...not really.....my beautiful Tully Jungle. She is now 5 months old....was only three months when we took these pics...she is just starting to colour up.......and she is a little darling.....all she wants to do is curl up and have cuddles with me....so maybe she is part ball python......lol...no not likely...just another lovely jungle. So yes Wiz-Fiz you can have one of these from Jungle breeding....but if I get one when she finally has a clutch...I think it might stay with me.

Elizabeth

Last edited:
cool, lol didn't even know ball pythons are a morelia :oops:
They aren't morelia (python regius)
No way! A good upstanding QLDer like inglis wouldn't be messing around with hybrid scum like that.
Like a lot of animals out there, locality/provenance often gets clouded. GI is from Kempsey NSW, & it's a travesty that he wears the maroon of QLD! A TRAVESTY I TELLS YA!

Jannico, a snake is a snake. It doesn't matter what kind of snake it is, it is great.
If you by some chance took it, would you feed it? I don't know many people that feed dirt.

Lol. A ball x carpet cross. I personally can't stand ball pythons. They are every where over here. I think more people have ball pythons than they do say a corn snake. There are so many morphs of the ball python that it is ridiculous. The price for ball pythons range from $40 for a normal to $20,000 and up. I would personally choose any species of Morelia over any ball python. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
How DO you cross a Ball Python (python regis) with a Morelia ?

Lol. A ball x carpet cross. I personally can't stand ball pythons. They are every where over year. I think more people have ball pythons than they do say a corn snake. There are so many morphs of the ball python that it is ridiculous. The price for ball pythons range from $40 for a normal to $20,000 and up. I would personally choose any species of Morelia over any ball python. Just my thoughts.

People are still paying 20k for certain morphs of ball pythons? That's CRAZY. I would have thought with big operations like snakebytes that the price would be low as for anything you wanted.

People are still paying 20k for certain morphs of ball pythons? That's CRAZY. I would have thought with big operations like snakebytes that the price would be low as for anything you wanted.

Over here in America they pay more than that for ball pythons. I remember when they bred a Fire to a Fire and made the first Black-eyed Lucy ball python. They were selling for like $50,000 a piece. Heck, Albino Carpet pythons are like around $8,000 or so and Albino jags are around $15,000. I want a Zebra Jungle and they are like $3,000 lol. BHB is a big breeding facility and they do hatch out a lot of snakes every year but it doesn't cut down on prices, unless you want normal ball pythons or some morph that came out years ago.

I'm not against what they're doing, but I dont see the point.

The point? You only need to look at all the replies to this thread. People drooling. People wanting. I'd imagine that's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back