B'day Baby Pics...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingonthespiral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
How are we all??

Fine and dandy I hope.... :D

Heres the moment you have all been waiting for.....

*note the above statement may not be accurate* :lol:

Here are the babies i got for my birthday last weekend....

First of all....

Introducing Arthur.... the beautiful but camera shy adult male coastal from ponybug.... my other half andy is in there too making a dumb face :lol:

(some of you may recognise the shirt i'm wearing.....must pay respects to maynard)

But wait theres more.....

Attachments

• arthuralert.jpg
    arthuralert.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 72
  • arthurlounge.jpg
    arthurlounge.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 70
  • arthurntool.jpg
    arthurntool.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 84
  • andynarthur.jpg
    andynarthur.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 103
Wow... Arthur is gorgeous!!! Very lovely... and I'm sure you are very proud of him... Congrats, happy b'day and u know I love ya!!

I cant wait to see the others!!

Steve he's gorgeous... and you know I'm not a fan of coastals... hehe!! But yours I'll make an exception for!!

Thanks for sharing Cass!!!
Mell xox

Drum roll please for Jambi.... the absolutely gorgeous Woma.... who after another nasty experience with AAE has arrived safe and sound....

Notice theres a pic of my mum in there (HI MUM)..... yep thats right... the same lady that told me when i was ten that i couldn't have a snake because the rangers would come and take me away to jail and i would die if i kept a snake :shock:... also the same lady that would cry and scream and run ou the room when i bought one home.....

Now 10 years and 15 scaley grandchildren later.... she has decided that a Woma will be the perfect first snake for her :D

Attachments

• jambi.jpg
    jambi.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 673
  • jambiblue.jpg
    jambiblue.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 618
  • jambilog.jpg
    jambilog.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 600
  • jambimum.jpg
    jambimum.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 45
  • mumnjambi.jpg
    mumnjambi.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 75
Awwww Jambi is stuning!!! and his name fits him right!!!

Another Hi 5..... awesome!!!!

AND we must still be going because I KNOW that you got more snakies... hehe!!!

Next up is Kalea....

A very special and dear to my heart intergrade that was a present from the sweetest person on APS....

(yes steve i'm talking about you :rolleyes:)....

Starvin Marvin is the last photo.... and hes a real pain to get a pic of I'll try get some more when someone gets home to help me :lol:

Thanks again sweetie ;)

Attachments

• kalea.jpg
    kalea.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 52
  • kalea2.jpg
    kalea2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 50
  • kaleasteve.jpg
    kaleasteve.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 65
  • marvin.jpg
    marvin.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
thanks shane he is a stunner bred by Ian McDonnell....

i wasn't really into Woma's until recently and I've got the feeling that only one pair won't be enough :rolleyes::lol:

Awwww hunny these are gorgeous.... I cant wait to see what Steve's got in store this season... **mell's rubbing her hands together ** hehe!!

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!! :D:D

I'm sooooorrrry Steve but you are the sweetes person on APS.... besides me... hehehe!!!!

Last edited:
Next up is Kalea....

A very special and dear to my heart intergrade that was a present from the sweetest person on APS....

(yes steve i'm talking about you :rolleyes:)....

Starvin Marvin is the last photo.... and hes a real pain to get a pic of I'll try get some more when someone gets home to help me :lol:

Thanks again sweetie ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

my pleasure cass, but go easy on the sweet bit,

kalea is the last of my intergrades, her mother has now been put into retirement for now,

marvin, lol, well he is going to be be hot,

thanks shane he is a stunner bred by Ian McDonnell....

i wasn't really into Woma's until recently and I've got the feeling that only one pair won't be enough :rolleyes::lol:

heh, and why was that, wouldn't be my fault also, i know your mum was such a cutie, i thought she was going to take my womas home,

Awwww hunny these are gorgeous.... I cant wait to see what Steve's got in store this season... **mell's rubbing her hands together ** hehe!!

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!! :D:D

I'm sooooorrrry Steve but you are the sweetes person on APS.... besides me... hehehe!!!!

arrrrrrrr not sweet again.................. my rep girls, *shakes head*

heh, and why was that, wouldn't be my fault also, i know your mum was such a cutie, i thought she was going to take my womas home,

LOL well yes.... you were my first.... erm i mean..... your womas.... yeah your womas were the first i had seen in the flesh.... :lol:

Mum says Hi ;););)

another pic from the birthday weekend :D:D:D

Jess (sweethips12) and I..... and some of Arthur there....

And yes steve i have blue eyes,not that you wouldve noticed LMAO ;):lol:

Attachments

• menjess.jpg
    menjess.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 46
another pic from the birthday weekend :D:D:D

Jess (sweethips12) and I..... and some of Arthur there....

And yes steve i have blue eyes,not that you wouldve noticed LMAO ;):lol:

eyes, what eyes, you have eyes, :shock:

hey, i knew they were green, how can you say i didn't know they were brown,

hang on, blue you say, :shock:

LMAO.... well they are definately green everytime i visit you Steve.... damn you and your snake rooms.... thats right people i said ROOMS notice the S there.....

But i know you know i'm a tall, blue eyed..... erm..... not finishing that sentence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back