B'day Baby Pics...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: sorry cass, you know your welcome anytime, shhhh i only got a couple snake rooms, hmm, i guess next time i'll show you the others, :shock:

tall, blue eyed, and b l o o d y nice to have visit,

woohoo got one of arthur.... such a cutie boy :D

a word of warning to anyone ever going to visit Steve..... its impossible to leave empty handed :shock::lol:

and i wish visits were more regular :(

Attachments

• arthurhead.jpg
    arthurhead.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 23
haha forensick, i do laybys, :lol: so most times they don't have to bring money, :lol:

Thats the problem Steve...... you make it toooooooo easy for me to spend my money... :rolleyes:

**bad Steve**...... hehehe!!! It's all good... I am soooo excited about my prospective new babies that Im preparing the nursery now... ;)

Well my mum is definately Woma crazy now...

This morning she came over before i went to work to drop off my jacket, even though i'm seeing her tonight and i don't need my skull jacket cos i cant wear it to work LOL...

And now she just sent me a msg saying shes gone over to my place to help my housemate clean away the palm fronds.....

Obviously nothing to do with Jambi... noooo never.....

Hmmmm can someone smell a budding herp addict???

See to all you newbies out there.... mums will come around eventually... ;)

hmmm, i 3rd that motion, bad steve............. hang on, thats me, :shock:

tell the truth girls, steve doesn't have a chance when you 3 gang up on me,

please please!

think of the children!

keep it g.

this is a family site

and other things that the concerned moral majority say becasue they think their kids don't go to school, read, watch tv, or use the internet

bahahahahaha forensick i dont have evil expensive poop making machine (aka kids) so i dont care... scaley babies for me!!!!

and i always keep it G spot rated :lol::lol::lol:

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok mell, lets talk about what snake you want, :lol:

hmmmmm..... which one I want... and I have soooo many to choose from... well there is one... it's a very very special one to me as I know it's close to you as well... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back