Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how much the All thing slimy enclosures went for on auction?

was hard getting around with a 2year old and a 1 year old and a pram..... :( but still had a good look. bummed that i didnt buy anything. cute little ridge tail monitor nearly found a home..... then saw a boy walking out with a $60 smooth knobtail, really wanted to find one, but had to get home. now im sitting at home looking on the net for a gecko under $100. :( wish i got one now

was hard getting around with a 2year old and a 1 year old and a pram..... :( but still had a good look. bummed that i didnt buy anything. cute little ridge tail monitor nearly found a home..... then saw a boy walking out with a $60 smooth knobtail, really wanted to find one, but had to get home. now im sitting at home looking on the net for a gecko under $100. :( wish i got one now

I know the feeling, I had a two year old in a stroller half an hour before the auction he decided it was home time I was devastated :( on the plus side I did get a baby bluey, fingers crossed its female.

I saw some nice caramel children's and just as I asked the boss for permission someone beat me to them lol. Probably a good thing.

Soooooo Many pretty things, soo little money ;).. Wanted a pygmy bearded, and a thick tail. Dammit!

Such a big day.

Soz, I ended up outside on the trade gate entry so missed seeing lots of people.

Still did get a few "Hello Tinky's" so that made me feel special.

The number of people just looking V's those with a licence and a plan gets better year on year. Talking to some of the store holders and they seemed fairly happy with the way things were going.

Best part of the day was asking all of the little girls if they were going in the Frog Kissing Competition, (and no there was no frog kissing competition).

See yaz all next year..........

Would of been good to get a baby sitter. Then I could of wrestled some kids out the way to get nice and close

Sofar

Hey guys,just want to see what everyone got at the expo today :) As for me I picked up a beautiful female spotted and some other bits and pieces.(pictures to come )

what did you get today at the newcastle expo

IMG_0187.JPG
today i got this little guy and as you can see i got him for $60 wich i though was pretty good for a thicktail and also got a few things for his enclousure like a exo terra skull and a plant/log thingy from all things slimey and yeah thats all i got today and was wondering what you guys got and hes only around 5cm long

what did you get today at the newcastle expo

View attachment 285575today i got this little guy and as you can see i got him for $60 wich i though was pretty good for a thicktail and also got a few things for his enclousure like a exo terra skull and a plant/log thingy from all things slimey and yeah thats all i got today and was wondering what you guys got

<3 them.. I'm so jealous!! S/He is gorgeous!!

yeah thanks when i saw them i just had to get one and might be getting a mate for him/her soon

yeah thanks when i saw them i just had to get one and might be getting a mate for him/her soon

That will be cool :) My sister got a pair, Male and a female - I told her ill be taking gecko aphrodisiacs over to hers because I want one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back