Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally have any experience with them but I've seen one guy's setup with a trio of sub-adults living happily in a room about 3m x 5m from memory. He obviously didn't have a problem with them killing each other and didn't mention if that would be enough room for them when they're fully grown but he said he used a shield (rubbish bin lid) every time he opened the door :twisted:

Thanks for all the help guys really appreciated. Looks like scubby's it is, now just gotta work on the mrs.

Can people with scrubbies please send me pics of there enclosures if possible and size of the snake(s) they are currently housing?? Any ideas would be great. thanks!!

For wanting to get a scrubby, despite hearing everyones testimonials on them being so aggressive, you sir are certifiably INSANE!

:p

junglepython2 said:
well the g/f also wants pet rabbits, could be a winner :mrgreen:

mate thats asking for it... my g/f wanted mice for pets and i wanted them for snake food... Im buying fozen mice (moral of the story)

if you want to see a awesome loking Scrubby then look on elaipids gallery cause he is holding a magical looking snake and there is also a pic of him holding a oenpellis to. I am envious of him I have to say

How do i view the gallery cant even find elaipids? Sorry enw to the site

i held a 6-7ft scrub python once, was one of the friendliest snakes ive ever held....very inquisitive though...and could quite possibly have just been "happy" at that time....but very nice looking snake though, but you hear stories about em all the time, and if you are prepared to pop your head into a cage with a 14 foot python to clean out its poo when it has a 3-4ft strike range...be my guest...hehehe

good luck anyhow...
cheers
STP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back