BHP with new lease on life :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Just got this out of my, (considered), impacted female BHP. She layed around a month ago, then took a feed and blew up like a balloon! I've been bathing her and massaging her ever since trying to get rid of this lump she developed just before her cloaca. Tonight she passed this, I think the white "hood" like thing is probably an egg that didn't get layed and then blocked her cloaca. Has anyone else experienced this with BHP's? If you have what do reckon the likelihood is of there being another egg left in there?
Slatey, I know YOU will thouroughly enjoy these pics :)

this is very disgusting, thats all i know about this. but at least the block has gone and she will probably be feeling a hell of a lot better.

Good morning!!

You should put a warning on those pics!

Dude,nearly lost my Nutri grain!

The pixel count on that camera is....?
:wink:

That second pic looks to me like she's been eating African Ding Dongs...

C'mon, what else is it??

:lol: :lol:

Interesting, Africa. Didn't even know you HAD a BHP! Obviously paying you too much at the sanitarium! :) Useful information though.

looks like one I snapped off this morning.

I think the white bit is a mucas plug, to try and lubricate the stool on exit when constapated. Your in trouble if you have turds going straight through your eggs, theyre separated by intestine wall and the uterine wall.

Yeah Rob, dont know what the white thing is in your case, condom maybe LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back