Big intergrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Mate photograghed this intergrade at Toorooka (willawarrin) west of kempsey,what a happy little mongrel he is. :lol:

Nice snake, looks content with a full belly!

:lol: Ive seen large diamonds around sydney and south coast with very big lumps from ring tail possys and brush tails but i think this fellow has caught a wallaby in this grassy area.Thought you might like this one browns to store with these port things you like :lol: they are confusing at first to any one that hasnt seen them before,but enjoyable huh! :p

A not good photo of a more carpet like one in the same area coiled up near creek.

:D That last oneis mistake cause missus had me scanning that photo to send overseas.

:lol: You always think the best farmpuss :lol: Heres the pic i was after you can see the bulge in the snake side on.

I was at Toormina High School on Tuesday and was shown a few pics of what looks like the same intergrade or its twin. In these pics it was eating a young Grey Roo. It had started at the head with the final shot trying to pass the shoulders. They were amazing pic's, and you would not believe it unless you had seen them.

:D Not the same one bigguy,heres a pic of me mate holding a big one i caught along a creek in 88,it had some nice yellow colouring to it,different area west of kemsey.

friend states,About 2 weeks prior (5.3.05)found large slough very close to where this specimen was.Compared to previous ones getting closer to a Diamond.And he goes on what a happy little c it is.check the smile on its face.And moose,farmdog it has eaten something bigger than possum and where it lives there are dingoes,tiger quolls,and plenty of swamp wallabies but you would not totally dismiss a small kangaroo as possibility. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back