Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 8-9ft coastal female. not the longest but crap she is thick and heavy. will get photos soon

At what age do the BHP's get to the size of serpenttounges? I am on the hunt for some bhp's and that is huge!!!

Wow cool pics Krusty, never thought about keeping scrubbies just because of the size they get, but they are gorgeous, saw an Austin Stevens show not long ago on them when he went lookin for them in Queensland, nice snakes.

Hey Krusty,
Awsome scrubs, cant wait for mine to get that big. How old are yours? Got a couple of biggish olives (13 - 14kg) will post soon.
Cheers.

Hey Krusty..... Do you have any pics of those Scrubby's??? Where do you keep them??? Run of the house...lol...
They are Huge.....

Sorry... Krusty I didnt finish reading all the threads before I posted...silly me.. So I did se the Pics and what you wrote.. But what size enclosure do you need to keep them in..... And the food bill must be a lil bit isnt it???

serpent that is one fine ass looking bhp thats for sure. also krusty would love to see a size comparison shot of the scrubs any chance? (i mean with you holding one or laying next to it if possible) very nice snakes also krusty.

Loving the big snakes! Hey Krusty, thanks for the pics of the big scrubbies - I havn't seen many big ones round and love anymore pics you can get!!

Laying next to one????? wouldn't that be asking for trouble comsidering the size of them...........

They'll keep you warm if you snuggle up together...lol:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back