Black Ops!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a professional noob tuber and love it. And it's all about PC for me, so much better for FPS games (and most in general really). I must win the mini black ops bar fridge from EB when I pick my game up on Monday. Would make a pretty sweet incubator :D
As am i. i crack the poops if i can't get any kills and go mad with a thumper or a scar-h grenade launcher, OR. an M4A1 "pro pipe"

i still have another prestige pack x360 avail if anyone wants it pm me for details

not long now cant wait for the launch should be good

Last edited:
xbox 360. is there any point going to the midnight launch?

haha moose, you should get training mate, you might develop the necessary skill to get a frag :p

Not long to go now!!

Add me, Steam account is [email protected] for those who will be playing through Steam.

Nah, I'm just enjoying being a mega pain in the backside :lol: ...it's smoke grenades, claymores, akimbo weapons and AA12 shotties :p I don't generally care how much I die, I just like turning the battlefield into a smog-pit :lol:

Only a few more days to go for Black Ops :D I know JB have them in-store now, but have to wait for the release date. Hopefully the game won't be a let-down. It looks pretty damned good judging by the stuff on Youtoob :p

[video=youtube;h_fsM6LBi54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fsM6LBi54[/video]

start a new job monday next week so ay be able to afford it alot of my friends are into the last 1 bigtime and been nageing me to get it so dunno may have a crack at the new 1 im not so good at those kinda games i refure stelth like manhunt and splintercell rather then guns blazeing think my ps3 online name is charlesy if anybody wants to add me have tekken 5 onlline tho dont play it much playing assassins creed 2 atm jus got a new hdd n gotta start all my gaes over again lol.
i own
splintercell double agent
singstar 1 and 2 (main game played here with 7 kids lol)
GTA 5
Juiced 2
X blades
Dead Space (awsome game played on projector with5.1)
have tekken 5 online and pain on the ps3 hdd

I will be getting it but not on PS3 (yes i have a PS3) i will be getting it on PC.

How the hell do you aim in FPS's on an Xbox or PS3. Its way to hard to use the stick.

Cameron

payed for today on ps3 will get tomorrow time permitting

I'm really annoyed that I can't take my PS3 camping with me.... (well I can... but I'd need 2,800km of extension cord).

I'm really annoyed that I can't take my PS3 camping with me.... (well I can... but I'd need 2,800km of extension cord).

or a jenny lol,

imo black ops is crap was highly disappointed only after a few hours of play thats one on the return list i cant bare to play anymore of it

im on xbox FTW, naw its releaesed on the 9th everywhere well should be anyways

totall dissappointment BUT if you like W@W you will like this i guess it seems to me just a modern version of it bits and pieces stole from mw2 to put into it seems shame they didnt keep the bouncing betties much better then clays

the jungle guy, how much different would you expect it to be?

You haven't really explained why your so disappointed and have shunned it to the return list :p unless the reason is that it is like W@W and bits and pieces have been stolen from the game before it.

Not very good points to go on IMO... I'm still yet to play it as I ordered it from a site that goes on US time so will be available to me later tonight, but anyone who is a fan of the old COD games should enjoy playing Black Ops I reckon.

Anyone else willing to share their experience so far?? Kurto? I'm sure you've decided to take a sicky today, how are you finding it? What's the verdict :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back