Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks mate, but write and read is easier than speak and listening....but some day I'll be proud

about the BCC, i'll post some pics of my friends, they have lipstik, albino, coral, striped (all illegal)..hahaha

some more of the corn snakes

Attachments

• amel fechada.JPG
    amel fechada.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 63
  • anery colar m.JPG
    anery colar m.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
  • anery motleystripd.JPG
    anery motleystripd.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 46
  • hypo m1.jpg
    hypo m1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 61
  • hypo m4.JPG
    hypo m4.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 50
  • snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 48
  • sunglow.JPG
    sunglow.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Oh wow those are all stunning corns! I love just how much variation you get with those guys in both colour and pattern, very beautiful! :D

the male was a hypo motley and the female was a amel motley...I got a lot of morphs

Some great snakes there mate, I love all the American colubrids and obviously the BCC's are my favourite :)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/member/reptiles4u-27270/

pm these guys for pygmy pythons ( a.perthensis) and pygmy stimsons. great to deal with. :)

I love the colours of the corns and stuff. are they a placid snake? i cannot imagine a bright red snake would blend in much in the wild. makes me think they might be quite firey?

Corns are generally very quiet and placid and make great first pet snakes, going into all the different morons they also appeal to the more experienced. They are great snakes and I miss having mine :(

Corns are generally very quiet and placid and make great first pet snakes, going into all the different morons they also appeal to the more experienced. They are great snakes and I miss having mine :(

I understand the reasoning behind not having exotics and i agree but i just love all sorts of different creatures and i rekon it would be a kick to own a few.

did you have them here or did you live over seas? have you got any snaps of yours??

hey guys, here some actual pics of the corns that I posted as a baby

this amel (red albino) is the mother of all the corns that I produces for the first time
the snow and anery are daughters of that amelDSC02250.JPGDSC02249.JPGDSC02251.JPG

Oops, stupid iPhone changed morphs to morons! Hahaha.

I lived in the UK and kept them there. I just had a normal one, not a pretty morph, but it was a very nice snake.

some more pics that was born last season....unfortunately, my brother sold everyonepinstriped_anery_MACHO_AmelxAnery.JPGpinstriped1_amel_MACHO_AmelxAmel.JPGsnowfull.jpg

snow.jpgHi guys...just to add some pics that was born last night in my house (Brazil), My brothes send me now....there r 16 eggs more to hatch from the same couple, and 23 eggs from another couple

Attachments

• IMG_8230p.jpg
    IMG_8230p.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8231p.jpg
    IMG_8231p.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8232p.jpg
    IMG_8232p.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8233p.jpg
    IMG_8233p.jpg