Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the locality the SA would probably have a bigger average than other smaller forms. It is true there have been some large clutches, I have found record of a 30 egg clutch, and Joe Bredl had a SA lay 28. These were old and large animals. I think it is safe to say that a first time breeding animal will not produce over 20 eggs, and averages given by Neil Sonnerman reports on a 14 egg (shine), 11 egg (Sonnerman) and 14 egg (Oliver).

"Yes I have homes for four of them and no I doubt I'll be getting more than 20 eggs as they are woma's"

Read this again slowly, and add punctuation , and you may read it differently to how it comes across at first.

Hey Gordo, I'm not a noob and I've STILL got misguided optimism!!! It's all becoming too complicated for me - I don't know who's stabbing who anymore! But no matter how I read it cement, I can't come to any conclusion other than because it's a Woma, I'll no doubt be getting more than 20 eggs...

Read it again properly, and, like cement said, add some puncuation and put back in the "I" you took out.

As in Know, i doubt........ :)

Hey Gordo, I'm not a noob and I've STILL got misguided optimism!!! It's all becoming too complicated for me - I don't know who's stabbing who anymore! But no matter how I read it cement, I can't come to any conclusion other than because it's a Woma, I'll no doubt be getting more than 20 eggs...

Might be time for glasses mate!
Read it again.... There is an important letter between the words NO and DOUBT.
He doubts that he will get more then 20 eggs.

OOPS... my bad (eyesight)!!! Now that's a poor reflection on my interpretive abilities! And in fact, I couldn't be bothered getting my reading glasses from the bedroom earlier today...

So... I do deserve a smack in the chops for my mistake Umbral. My sincerest apologies matey!!!

J

Tatz what u get when u dont rite proply. but u now how 2 breed womas.

Sorry Michael, you spelled something wrong there... In this form of expression, 'know' is written 'no', for maximum bogan effect :p

Yeah, the person posting about the womas could help by writing with punctuation etc, but they did say that they don't think they will get more than twenty eggs. But the discussion from the misreading has been fun to read! Cheers guys.

Yes I have homes for four of them. and no, I doubt I'll be getting more than 20 eggs as they are woma's

"Yes I have homes for four of them and no I doubt I'll be getting more than 20 eggs as they are woma's"

Read this again slowly, and add punctuation , and you may read it differently to how it comes across at first.

I agree with cement.. its > "and no (comma) I doubt I'll be getting more than 20 eggs as they are woma's" which implies to me he's saying he doubts he will get more than 20 eggs because they are womas.

like I asked a few pages ago.. give the kid a break please.. thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back