breeding rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Python Gal can you turn your pink letters off. Its driving me crazy!(hurtin my eyes)
Im having enough trouble trying to make sence of your posts.

Cheers

sure, lets all promote live feeding....:rolleyes:
instead of having 1 poor rat be eaten to death whilst alive...lets add 2 to the picture....honestly :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I"m not promoting eating live food. I'm also not promoting a snake starving.

Python Gal;772751 so she wants live said:

You cant tell the diffrence :shock: That explains everything:lol:

I HATE PINK:evil:

so now you your being nice to me??? dunno if i should tell you now.... But i wont lower my standards, im not like that. It says below your name Account Deleted. serious! You should know by now that i am HONEST, look where that has got me...

87 posts = newbie = doesnt realise u can write what ya want beneath ure name when ya subscribe

Yep sure is hard to find an HONEST girl these days....;)

I was always told as a child "honesty is the best policy", but if that gets you into trouble, maybe i should start lying?? hmmm.....

'yeah honesty doesnt sit so well around here when you say your a <deleted> rat <deleted>'
now my point> you see how annoying that writing was?

Last edited:
but then if u lied and told us u lied that would be a lie and there fore u would have to tell the truth which means it wasnt a lie which means u lied when ya told us u lied which means u were lying

yer, but i can live with that... im gunna have to if i keep posting on here. It doesnt worry me either way!!! sticks n stones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back