Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Pilbarra male that I would love to put with a female bumblebee.29052007010.jpg

I know he has the goods.
19102010812.jpg

Keep looking Dave you just never know...
Best of luck with the female for the buyer.

i seen that yesterday on herp trader was wondering when a thread would start

Sorry to say in a sitution like that you took advantage of a relatively new color morph & milked it for as much cash as you could.

This is simply BS, if you read many of my posts about ripp off snakes etc. you would know how i feel about this sort of thing. IMO its a very reasonable price and could have easily sold for much more, especially if the seller used dodgy tactics to make it sound like it was more than what it actually is (which they clearly havnt).

I dont know Dave at all, but it seems you do? maybe add some substance if you want to say such harsh and misleading BS about someone.

Would say how i really felt about this sort of ignorant misguided slander but i have been getting a few infractions and warnings lately.

personally i thought 12 grand was a very cheap price for it and would have expected it to go for double that price.it was only a couple years ago GTP's were 7 grand a pop and there was alot more than 2 in existance.and also the price of roughies and albino olives when they hit the market were astronomical compared to this bumblebee's price.
i hope the new owner has luck breeding it and hopefully there will be alot of bumblebees getting around soon.in my opinion, they are one of the hottest snakes out there and would love to have one in the future.
Good luck to you Dave and i hope you find that albino.
cheers
simon

If you do find an albino with "Dave" on it, its actually mine......;)
How can it be when its lready mine....lol...Thats a STUNNING BHP Cement,the male is a cracker...Hope you get some stunning hatchies...

Good to see the WA keepers will have something to look forward to keeping hopefully in the near future.Would have been nice having that girl in my collection, if I had 12k.

On the other side of things this girl I have will hopefully do better next season and fingers crossed the male mates with her successfully this time, would be interesting to see if the hatchlings come out with the colouration she has... time will tell.

Attachments

• my bumble bee 003.jpg
    my bumble bee 003.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 267
Wow, that "Bumblebee" is stunning!

Congrats to the new owner ;)

Id rather that than an albino anyday.

Great to hear you sold it locally Dave, that way it doesnt prevent WA herpers keeping this morph if it does indeed prove to be inheritable. The 12k price tag was not excessive and i know many people would have payed that in a heart beat for the chance to breed with this animal and find out if it is in fact inheritable. It doesnt matter if the snake was found on the roadside on your way to macca's if people are willing to pay 12k for it then it is worth 12k. That is in no way money hungry. Hopeufully we will see more of these in captivity in the future

Good to see the WA keepers will have something to look forward to keeping hopefully in the near future.Would have been nice having that girl in my collection, if I had 12k.

On the other side of things this girl I have will hopefully do better next season and fingers crossed the male mates with her successfully this time, would be interesting to see if the hatchlings come out with the colouration she has... time will tell.

Hey Niall, thats a nice one.. Do you know of its locality at all?
I ask because it is similar to one of mine, all mine are Pilbarra. Stemming from Windjana Gorge.
I managed to get them to go this year so looking forward to the big day.!

Cement
Windjana Gorge is not in the Pilbara. Winjana Gorge is roughly 150km north of Derby ( the Kimberleys ) Awesome place too, by the way.

**** well thats pretty close in AUSSIE. 150 KM.
In CQ we walk that in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back