Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Springherp said:
The only mishap i noticed was when they showed a centralian carpet and called it a stimpsons.

Yeah, I thought it was a Bredli for sure.

which one was big guy?
big guy from the forum?

Boy, did they chop that show. Don Burke talked to me on camera for over 40 minutes. We went through housing, feeding and species. We got great shots of Maculosus, Childreni and Stimsons as well as the major Carpet types such as Centralians, Jungles, Darwins, Proserpine and Brisbanes.

It figures when road testing Australian Pythons for pets they would mainly show the Reptile Park with Rattlesnakes, Burmese Pythons and Boas. I had no idea they were going to promote the ARP on the show.

The annoying part is that even though I was talking, half the time they showed pythons in someones bedroom. All the great footage shot at my house seems to have hit the floor while editing.

And as for my Stimsons Python, ye real funny how it looked like one of my Bredls. What a waste of my time

Great work bob ! Your setup looks great
I was also wondering why they showed exotics when they were road testing aussie pythons !
you would think with the current ammnesty they would keep clear of talking about legally obtainable pets and exotics on the segment

Zoe, I was the skinny guy :oops: in the maroon shirt. The one with the Bob Withey, reptile exhibitor under it.

lol that would make sense...but i only came in halfway so i think i missed the intros :) BUT the good news is i taped it so i will go back and CHECK YOU OUT later lol :twisted: :wink:

Steve, I thought he was a nice guy. Very intelligent. He knows his birds allright. He has a strange sense of humor though.

I just had a look at it then, i had to tape it ( i was out trying to be pete sampras :) )
Those hypo bredls are looking good :) and was that daddy jungle i saw?

Better watch out you'll have kids from eveywhere wanting snakes now.

Forgive my stupidity, but when he was talking about the Stimpsons they were showing Bredls right? Or was it a Stimpsons? If it was that is one great looking snake.

I thought it was a bit stupid aswell how they had the ARP and the exotics and not once did he mention that these are illegal to own.

Ye, the Hypo bredls are turning out nice. Hopefully next year I can breed them. And yes Noone, that was Son of Gun, the daddy Jungle

did anyone in melbourne tape it so i can watch it my tape that i try to set up stuff up.

morpheus21 said:
Forgive my stupidity, but when he was talking about the Stimpsons they were showing Bredls right? Or was it a Stimpsons? If it was that is one great looking snake.

I thought it was a bit stupid aswell how they had the ARP and the exotics and not once did he mention that these are illegal to own.
WHOA! better watch out for the "killer" burmese pythons :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back