Can some 1 help me out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_man1

Reaction score
:?: Hey does any1 no how much lil blind snake's are worth because i had 2 and i gave them away, So i dont no if i could have got money for them or they are just lil crapy things that are worth nothing, So can some 1 help me out because i mite be getting more from my mate :(
cheers :wink:

if they are on licence and are legal (ie not collected from the wild without permit) then they are worth as much as someone wants to pay for them. No reptiles are lil crappy things that arent worth something.

I wouldn't think any reptile is a little crappy thing?? Hopefully the new owner appreciates them a little more than you hey??

i didnt realy mean crappy i just meant like lil things that arnt that great

They are not worth more than the fine you'll get if you are caught with wild caught, unlicensed specimens.

nah they were licensed of course im not that stupid not to have them licensed

When blood is smelt the sharks start a circling. Feeding frenzy. :twisted:

Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

MrBredli said:
I don't believe you :)

if u think they wherent i hav a 6.5 foot snake everything i hav and ever had has been licenced so if u dont think they where thats ur opinion

RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

and mine :p

EDIT
P.S.
6 REPTILES= DIAMOND PYTHON 6.5 FOOT, 2 FROGS, 2 MARBLED SCORPIAN'S AND BLUE TUNG, R.I.P MY LIL WATER DRAGON

you have 2 reptiles not 6 and 2 amphibians and 2 arachnids

Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

aussiesnakelover said:
and mine :p

EDIT
P.S.
6 REPTILES= DIAMOND PYTHON 6.5 FOOT, 2 FROGS, 2 MARBLED SCORPIAN'S AND BLUE TUNG, R.I.P MY LIL WATER DRAGON

sorry i'll change it then hahah

RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

Just out of curiosity (and I think this might explain a few things) how old are you reptile man?

if u think they wherent i hav a 6.5 foot snake everything i hav and ever had has been licenced so if u dont think they where thats ur opinion

I've probably handled more illegals then legals, i got herping and i catch and take photos :p

and mine

EDIT
P.S.

Quote: ? 6 REPTILES= DIAMOND PYTHON 6.5 FOOT, 2 FROGS, 2 MARBLED SCORPIAN'S AND BLUE TUNG, R.I.P MY LIL WATER DRAGON

haha make that 1 reptile 2 arachnids and 2 amphibians :)

And on tonights predictable and unexciting episode of the Spike and Aussie Pick On The Other Kids Show....

Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

Kersten said:
Just out of curiosity (and I think this might explain a few things) how old are you reptile man?

i am 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back