Can some 1 help me out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

So how much did you pay for the blind snakes? wouldnt that give you an idea what to sell them for?

aussiesnakelover said:
no kane i believe he has a diamond and a blue tongue :) therefore he has 2 lol

EDIT spelling

haha didnt no e had a bluie 8)

Yes mate I'm sure you wre just pointing something out. That's all good. Don't recall saying I thought you were older than him though? Anyways as it stands it sounds like Reptile Man here needs some advice/education about this particular issue and mocking him might not be the way to do that....so Aussie and Spike....what's the answer to his question since you're both so knowledgeable?

Reptile Man, with herp prices it's a bit up in the air really. If it's possible to buy them then unfortunately I don't think you're going to find much info about what price to expect as we simply don't see them for sale much. Not much help I know, but that's how it is. As has been pointed out before though it's a good idea to make sure the sale is all above board and the person who sells them to you has them on their books. You'll need their license info anyway for your returns (or whatever they're called in your state) Don't be afraid to ask for this information as it's a pretty standard sort of question and the person selling them shouldn't take offense if it's on the up and up.

so Aussie and Spike....what's the answer to his question since you're both so knowledgeable?

I dont know... i was correcting aussie cause in reptile_mans sig it only mentioned one live diamond and a deceased water dragon, buit i was corrected myself.

reptile man, by any chance was that diamond up for sale no petlink a little while ago?

i was just having a joke
and he took the advice and changed it, afterall it looked a bit silly

im sure his a big boy and can look after himself and i dont think he took ofence and if he did i meant nothing by it

i never said i was so knowledgeable and as you said you dont see many for sale, i personal have never seen or been spoken to about someone trying to sell blind snakes on permit

reptile_man1 can i ask a few questions if you dont mind
where did you get it from? PM if necessary because of their rareness

what species was it?
and also where do you live?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

Kersten said:
Just out of curiosity (and I think this might explain a few things) how old are you reptile man?

I think that this is the right question to it.
leave the little boy along. We all forgot how naive we have been at age of 7.

Ouch, I red the rest later.

If i was 15 i wouldn't appreciate being called a little boy :lol:

haha i was going to say that but i thought i would get pulled up for bullying again

Tonight's events

Tag team the new kid
Jump to conclusions
Avoid the question
Race to the punchline
Who can put their foot in their mouth the quickest?

I know the answer to the question, but seeing as it is extremely obvious (to most :roll: ) that these Blind Snakes were unlicensed and wild caught, i would rather not tell him how much they're worth as it would only encourage him to take more.

I don't, i'd still be a virgin :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

MrBredli said:
I know the answer to the question, but seeing as it is extremely obvious (to most :roll: ) that these Blind Snakes were unlicensed and wild caught, i would rather not tell him how much they're worth as it would only encourage him to take more.

Didn't stop you from replying though...or maybe you thought it was the for sale forum :p

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Can some 1 help me out

What can i say.. i'm a very sociable person :)

There were 2 southern blind snakes and 4 blackish blind snakes on the 2005 reptile returns for NSW. You certainly got yourself a very rare captive animal there. Personally, I dont think they would be worth much because their main source of food is not really something you want lying around the house. personally, I say they're worth squat. Regardless of their captive/wild caught heritage. JMO.

Kersten said:
Yes mate I'm sure you wre just pointing something out. That's all good. Don't recall saying I thought you were older than him though? Anyways as it stands it sounds like Reptile Man here needs some advice/education about this particular issue and mocking him might not be the way to do that....so Aussie and Spike....what's the answer to his question since you're both so knowledgeable?

Reptile Man, with herp prices it's a bit up in the air really. If it's possible to buy them then unfortunately I don't think you're going to find much info about what price to expect as we simply don't see them for sale much. Not much help I know, but that's how it is. As has been pointed out before though it's a good idea to make sure the sale is all above board and the person who sells them to you has them on their books. You'll need their license info anyway for your returns (or whatever they're called in your state) Don't be afraid to ask for this information as it's a pretty standard sort of question and the person selling them shouldn't take offense if it's on the up and up.

thanx kerstan much help :D

aussiesnakelover said:
i was just having a joke
and he took the advice and changed it, afterall it looked a bit silly

im sure his a big boy and can look after himself and i dont think he took ofence and if he did i meant nothing by it

i never said i was so knowledgeable and as you said you dont see many for sale, i personal have never seen or been spoken to about someone trying to sell blind snakes on permit

reptile_man1 can i ask a few questions if you dont mind
where did you get it from? PM if necessary because of their rareness

what species was it?
and also where do you live?

i got them from new castle from a mate he breeds them and wen they breed he givs me a call and asks me if i want some.

they were Ramphotyphlops or sumtin like that.

i live in penrith, sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back