Can some 1 help me out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to put the boot in while you're down mate, but i have one question for you... How does a 15 year old get a Class 2 license??

they were Ramphotyphlops or sumtin like that.

Either way your breaking the law, they are on class 2 lic in NSW and you need to be over 18 to keep any animal on a class 2 lic... your story doesnt sound to truthful

MrBredli said:
I hate to put the boot in while you're down mate, but i have one question for you... How does a 15 year old get a Class 2 license??

my step mum and my dad

your just digging the hole deeper mate... if you can prove to me with the proper paper work ur foks are legit i will belive you but atm your lieing IMO

Who cares, leave the guy alone. BUT.... according to the 2005 returns for NSW not one single blind snake was bred!!!

Reptileman,
I think that it is important to note that if you come onto forums that you leave yourself wide open, not only to public scrutiny, but also from the Authorities that regularly view this site.

Neil

NCHERPS said:
Reptileman,
I think that it is important to note that if you come onto forums that you leave yourself wide open, not only to public scrutiny, but also from the Authorities that regularly view this site.

Neil

but i hav nothing to worry about anyway because every reptile i have is is licenced so i have nothing to worry about :)

reptile_man1 said:
NCHERPS said:
Reptileman,

Neil

but i hav nothing to worry about anyway because every reptile i have is is licenced so i have nothing to worry about :)

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back