Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VixenBabe that is a cracking animal anyway.......
I think i'd bags one too actually.

Simone.

go for it. that's hot. i say it looks like a cape york jungle

I dont know, im just getting a coastal feeling from looking at it. Plus now hes only saying there 10 months old, not yearlings, and theyre a metre long. Isnt that way to big for a jungle, doesnt look like theyve been scarfed at all either.

I just measured them. The 5 animals range from 500mm to 700mm in length.

That picture is a cape york carpet - jungle, what ever you want to call it, it's the same thing. They have a similar head pattern to jungle's but different colouring .Yearling is a loosely used term for the first year or so.

Yeah , they certainly act like jungles. i now have blood streaming from my arm. The things you do in the pursuit of truth.

will you sell me one for $500 coz theyre unsexed?

VB

the sellers description looks correct to me,

instant experts are every where these days and getting younger and younger,

Last year i sold my Palmerstonsto mat at Animal Attractions. They ended up posted on APS by "S.D." as Cape tribulation B&W. I am damm sure they weren't. I dont know if they were Jungles or Carpets."Flinders" has got the right idea with the discription Jungle-Carpets.

arrrrrrrrr i want a male to go with this girl, i have 2 the same as this one, i bought them as cape york jungles,

wokka, are the parents close to this colour, and chance of a pic of the parents..........

capeyork5824.jpg

Ponybug that looks like my palmerstons. The Cape yorks are nowhere near as yellow.

I dont know, im just getting a coastal feeling from looking at it. Plus now hes only saying there 10 months old, not yearlings, and theyre a metre long. Isnt that way to big for a jungle, doesnt look like theyve been scarfed at all either.

It's not really too big for a jungle as my girl who's just turned 1yr old is just on 1m as well so it's a reasonable size!

Hmmmm Steve.... NO MORE snakes!!! You already have enough... :rolleyes:;):lol:

ok, so in your opinion what would i need to pair her with? just a black and yellow jungle? i have a tully x palmerstone male jungle

That's a nice looking python ponybug, I would have a look at the Atherton pythons for a mate for your girl, I have seen some very nice animals with similar colouration to her. (unless you want to add a splash more colour into your clutch.)

Hey ponybug, that animal is stunning, i have one from Shane Scarff and one from Shane Black's lineand both are crackers.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back