Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro

Reaction score
Hy ppls,
I'm only new here but i have just purchased my first snake which is a North-west Carpet Python and its beautiful.
If anyone wants to chat about their snakes this is the place to do it. :)
Funny stories are a must :)
" I have only had my little fella for about three weeks now and its only 4 months old but one day i had some friends around and he escaped down the shirt of one of my friends and i have never seen a person freeze so quickly and not know what to do" It was so funny.
Hope to hear some more funny stories so please feel free to tell us your funny stories :) :lol: :lol:
Or just chat. Any one with great ideas feel free to lets us in on your secrets. :)

Ok well i dunno how funny u''s will think this is but since noone else has said anything here goes: I always have my spotted pythons (Monty) out prety much all day. Anyways my mum HATES snakes but she let me have one because i promised to do well in skool (not the point). normally when she is sitting at the table i will bring him up to her to say hey and she will tell me to get him away seeing as she doesn't want to get bitten (not that he does). i got this new wooden snake that moves exactly like the real thing so the first thing i did was put the fake infront of her face. HAHAHA man u should of seen her reaction she prety much jumped out of her seat and had a huge ****. to me that was one of the funniest things i had seen in a while. :p :D :p :D :lol:

Cool Libearted :) Also was just wondering what age is the best to start bredding because in the future i would like to start a breeding program and probably not only with this sort of carpet python but would like to have around 10 different specious and breeding.
Any ideas would be fantastic.

Also I live near Ballarat in victoria, and work in Bendigo. Here is a little about myself,
I'm 25 turning 26 in two weeks, M and love my snake :)
I'm 5"11 dark hair blue eyes etc etc hahahaha Hi Everyone hahahaha

Hey Hydro. this is a little about me. oh and i love my snake too. all 3ft of him. i m 178cm tall, blond hair blue eyes. 15 atm but 16 in about 2 months or so. currently doing grade 11.

this is a little about me i live in lakes entrance victoria and i love my 2 pythons and i'm 5'4 green eyes and i'm 19 years old and i'm female

if anyone can convert my metric height into feet and inches please do because i can't fing a tape measure. oh and i m male. (i forgot to add that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back