COD Modern Warfare 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared to put it in the PS3- because I know that will be it for 2 months ...all work, rehearsal and clients will be forgotten while I take down the ayrabs

This is a CRAZY COD video!! impossible shot!

[video=youtube;cudCajMNRM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0[/video]

Watch it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i gotg it on xbox my GT is same as my name on here add me and play
only thign is there ****ty match makign system 800 000 people playign and yet i still get a american server. lots of people are complaing on IW forum but they wont do **** if they dont fix it i might take my copy back or at least not buy the DLC

Im buying it for my PC next weekend.. When the store gets more copies zzz

awww im not getting it till next week after my university exams.... I really cannot wait!!!!! LOL

haha... same, i cant risk the sure distraction it would be! i cant wait, its gona be fantastic.

FACT: Games are more realistic and entertaining these days and the realism will only get better!
Another FACT: Violent Games do make kids more aggressive!

i just got the DSM and those bloody backstabbin yanks are burning me alive...im so pissed....

FACT: Games are more realistic and entertaining these days and the realism will only get better!
Another FACT: Violent Games do make kids more aggressive!

What evidence isthe second fact based on? If yet to see proper research that shows this conclusion.

Also, the game is MA15+ so young kids shouldn't be playing it without their parants consent anyway.

ts an awesome game i just got myne today loving it .....im up to the part when ur on the submarine or something but i had to turn it off to watch night at the museum 2 but i gotta say im loving it

i got it on PC....prob the best game ive ever played...absolutly love it

if anyone with PC wants to add me on their steam account then my U/N is Rellik81
also if you have Xfire My name is Rellik....cheers

Awesome game. If anyone on xbox live wants to add me i am Punja_Live

Going online right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back