COD Modern Warfare 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I actually wanna play Strategically, its just everyone yells and screams so I sing or randomly put some accent on and act like a dick when bored.

So Im up for strategic, im only level 13, but, really good and just copy cat other players with guns lol I think we should plan it by covering ones back and another sniping above us both... to have 3 work like that would be unstopable

It's on...

I've had it work really well with a couple of mates that were by their own admission crap at the game, (Sports game lads), and playing strategically in things like domination or sabotage is very effective, get good streaks up, saves a lot of surprise kills from snipers etc... Only one person makes the mistake of walking in to a snipers trap, then everyone else goes the back way and snuffs him...

Ok, Just to notify, Call Of Duty II Modern warfare, ps3 and xbox360 players, co-op team [APs] ... add me : toximac , and ill invite you... 11pm we start - TONIGHT - DONT MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick game smashed it with in a few days hahaha. online just got level 70 only got like 20 000 more points till prestige mode lol. Ps3 peeps add me RUNEONESMR

was online , no one was there, starting at midnight - username-toximac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back