COD Modern Warfare 2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited for the midnight launch but traded in games that I was finished with, so I only paid $50.
Just finished the game a few minutes ago. I was rather disapointed with the ending.

ending was a bit of a disappointment wasnt it? but the opening spec ops is a big bonus.
ive done alpha onto bravo body count, man thats hard...just waiting for my wireless network adaptor to arrive from ebay then i can get online...

what hardness level does everyone play on?i have finished it on hardened and started playing on veteran(bloody hard)i have 3 stages left

yeah

iv been clocking the multi , big time.

search and destroy for the win =).

iv played bout 75 % of the single on hardened seemed preety dam good , bit short though. Veteren will be one hell of a challenge !

if any of yas want a game flick me a FR on live "ERS 1SK"

got a 1000 gs on it bit dissappointed there was local search function 4 mp

On PS3 too - username : toximac Alliance : Reptiles - ROFL

I used to play the original and be 54 level, Im only level 4 atm, and Im a little annoying on mic & play some all nighters WoOOoo

Add meeeeeeee

on level 12 now, thx to reptiles and team [APs], REP-TILE!!

I think we should have a tournament Sunday morning, 12:30am... whos up for it?

PS3 - dar1stheory - I'm on most afternoons/evenings for a quick kill spree, but 12:30am toximac?

I frequently wind up playing that late when I meant to call it a day at 11pm, but starting 12:30am!?

Will do Twenty B...

So what's everyone play though?

Cos I've got a few mates from my social circle that I play with/against now and then, but sometimes get the you-know-what's when they just wanna play private death matches etc...

At the moment I'm trying to get to level 70 on prestige, so I've been systematically going through and earning all the challenge things 1 by 1, which at the moment has me trying to rack up 30 Hardcore Team Deathmatch etc, then sabotage is on the agenda...

But by preference I think Domination is where it's at...

Anyway, always wanted to get a good group going to play strategically... How many of you rock the headset? (Aside from toximac who's apparently going to annoy the crap out of us? :lol:)

I finished this game a few weeks ago, its awesome- will see me on xbox live in a few weeks

Will do Twenty B...

Anyway, always wanted to get a good group going to play strategically... How many of you rock the headset? (Aside from toximac who's apparently going to annoy the crap out of us? :lol:)

No I actually wanna play Strategically, its just everyone yells and screams so I sing or randomly put some accent on and act like a dick when bored.

So Im up for strategic, im only level 13, but, really good and just copy cat other players with guns lol I think we should plan it by covering ones back and another sniping above us both... to have 3 work like that would be unstopable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back