Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: I think I'll buy some more snakes.
HER: NO! NEVER! NO WAY!
ME: OK, I'll go buy a couple of slabs of beer
( short discourse on how many cans in a slab and how my "aim" deteriorates with each can despite the increase in practice (NOTE: she hates the smell of beer and used beer))
HER: OK, but this will be the last
ME (sotto) : good, I hate beer :)

ok so i tried to convince her that i want another snake. even if i currently dont go with a jungle but still, a snake. all i got from her was "fine i dont care, you never listen to me anyway, you dont care what i say", now shes making me feel guilty. argghhh this is hard!

Sorry I was going to read the rest but this is just too funny, so typical of a herpers girlfriend, happens to me all the time, I just agree and say it's true I don't listen and I don't care what you're going to do about the next ones cause I'm still going to get them.

She'll get over it after a few days. Be strong... Just realise that (what everyone has allready been trying to say) once you bow down once you're pretty much out, she'll control you forever. Good luck.

(Classic herpies style... love it )

Once the thumb print starts working it way onto your forehead it's very hard to get off again. If you let her dictate to you at your age what is it going to be like if your still together in 20 years time? you'll have to ask if your allowed to fart.

The only time i feel my partner has a right to say anything is if she is putting money in for something. I work hard for MY money so once my family is fed an taken care of i will spend it on what ever i please, just as she can do with her money

......so typical of a herpers girlfriend......

......once you bow down once you're pretty much out, she'll control you forever. .

Nawww.. come on now! We aren't all like that.. I swear! :?

I even have my own 2 gecko's and just told the bf that I want snake of my own (he has 2 atm)!

And to beney_boy just get it! You are 17.. too young to be worrying so much! Get your damn snake and enjoy! :lol: She WILL get over it.. she might be annoyed for a little while but she'll get over it ;)

Nawww.. come on now! We aren't all like that.. I swear! :?

I even have my own 2 gecko's and just told the bf that I want snake of my own (he has 2 atm)!

And to beney_boy just get it! You are 17.. too young to be worrying so much! Get your damn snake and enjoy! :lol: She WILL get over it.. she might be annoyed for a little while but she'll get over it ;)

Jocey you say this now on here but when we get home the mood changes :)

In other words i agree boys my mrs is in the same boat. I had to let her have to the geckoes so she would stop complaining................Im in trouble now once she reads this :twisted::rolleyes:

Ok, so you know when us women say -
"go on, go get it, I don't care, you will do it anyway" ?? Well, we really do care, we are just really pis...I'm mean cranky! ;)

Having said that I agree with JoceyFisch..the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :lol:

Sorry I was going to read the rest but this is just too funny, so typical of a herpers girlfriend, happens to me all the time, I just agree and say it's true I don't listen and I don't care what you're going to do about the next ones cause I'm still going to get them.

(Classic herpies style... love it )

I can say the same for some herpers boyfriends/husbands. Guys aren't the only ones with difficult partners!

I think I had a breakthrough with my husband last night/this morning. I up sized my bredlis rat size last night and my husband was convinced she wouldn't be able to eat it. It didn't help that she was trying to eat it butt first (as per usual) and the butt end against her head looked huge! Anyway we went to bed with her hugging her dinner. My husband gets up before me, and came running in to tell me the rat was gone. He almost seemed excited! I sat quietly for a bit with a smile on my face!

my partner caused and argument and just stopped talking to me when he wanted a new snake so then I felt bad and gave in... and he got another snake.... so if the jewellry doesn't work maybe try this....

as long as it's earshot and not gunshot.

actually I missed a few other scenarios. They could have run off with another bloke or be dead. Either way you get to buy whatever snakes you want :D

With snakes i have never asked if i can get more i just secretly move them here. All i can say is my other half never wanted elapids in or around the house. We now have 4 and more on the way lol. Just go get the snake and worry bout the other stuff later, they all get over it in time.

With snakes i have never asked if i can get more i just secretly move them here. All i can say is my other half never wanted elapids in or around the house. We now have 4 and more on the way lol. Just go get the snake and worry bout the other stuff later, they all get over it in time.

sounds like a plan to me!!

Its the only way to get anything for yourself lol. I did the same with my car as well as all my other toys haha. You never hear them ask if they can buy this $600 handbag lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back