Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, The owner called it a purple phase, they aslo had lavenders, but they were no where near as purple..

Others on the forum seemed to recognise it as a purple phase too..

Oh my God my favourite python just got even more beautiful. Yes the lavendar retics are quite pale compared to that.

Got to play with a 7 metre retic as well as a 5 metre Tiger phase retic when I was home. Or did they play with me, thats the question. Might have a pic here somewhere. Awesome snakes, they command respect though and one wrong move could end in disaster. Beautiful animal though.

THE most beautiful python, just the plain old normal phase are gorgeous :)

funny how the leaves are blue anf the tree trunk is purple.
The colour has been enhanced.

Manipulation

Why Peter, I'm shocked! How could you be so cynical! Next thing you'll be saying that I faked the pic of my green-phase olive python! :shock: :?

Well spotted Pete! Still a awesoem snake though..

And Lutdzy how much they going for these days $50,000? :wink: :lol:

peterescue said:
funny how the leaves are blue anf the tree trunk is purple.
The colour has been enhanced.

HA HA HA im glad someone else noticed that, ive taken pics before where the colour is more intense in the pic because of the flash, the blue/purple spectrum in the colour seems to be the most likley to be enhanced, prob because the flash is high in that spectrum too.
Another trick that ive know some people use is to put the appropriate colour filter over the lense to intensify the colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back