Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said if anything at all it might have been brightened up a little but that's all, you can see from the photo I posted that they really are purple. I must admit it doesn't look purple to me either, maybe it is our monitors :lol:

AntaresiaLady said:
I must be colour blind, because the tree sure doesn't look purple to me, and neither do the leaves. The leaves look like a plant I've seen that has green leaves that go a dark 'purple beetrooty' kind of colour. I can't think of its name right now- but I've seen it before.

But I still can't see the purple trunk.

Absolutely, when I start producing ugly mongrel crosses I'm not going to bother with the messy time consuming selective breeding I am just going to photoshop them all and make up nice new names for them all. People can just order any colour they like and I will make it in my laboratory 8)

ad said:
hmmm, ok to photoshop?
how far exactly is 'not far from the truth'?

That was as you know a joke but I do think it's important to tell people the truth don't you ? :wink:

May I point out there is also some bright orange on some of the leaves ;) , and hottest snake I've ever seen? Nah

Of course you can point that out. :lol:
Nina, that is a beautiful animal.

Dicco said:
May I point out there is also some bright orange on some of the leaves ;) , and hottest snake I've ever seen? Nah

And just to keep this on topic, pic of a lavender i took at a friends place in England. These snakes are the most impressive snakes to see up close and you cant really say a picture has been fixed unless you saw the real animal:
Image.jpg

Here are some pics of the snakes I used to breed. Its a normal retic and a tiger phase retic( and yes I am commiting keeper error no 1, handling animals in the vicinity of their natural prey. What an Idiot. Must have had sun stroke on the day!:
DSC01249.jpg

Saw one of my old ladies when I was home now and she was pushing 7 metres:
IMG_0438.jpg

She was as thick as my waste and for you who know me, what a waste it is!!!!

That Python of your Lutzy, the green Olive, are you sure that wasnt taken using night vision? Looks very similar to a video that some ditzy hotel heiress released not that long ago? :wink:

Retics are one of my fav snakes, and yes the lavs, albinos, tigers, super tigers, starbursts, hokey pokey etc are all interesting and show vivid markings, but they all come second to the natural form I think.

boa said:
As I said if anything at all it might have been brightened up a little but that's all, you can see from the photo I posted that they really are purple. I must admit it doesn't look purple to me either, maybe it is our monitors :lol:

AntaresiaLady said:
I must be colour blind, because the tree sure doesn't look purple to me, and neither do the leaves. The leaves look like a plant I've seen that has green leaves that go a dark 'purple beetrooty' kind of colour. I can't think of its name right now- but I've seen it before.

yeah, blame technology. nang nang nang nangnangnang nangnang. Squeal like a pig boy!

peterescue said:
boa said:

AntaresiaLady said:

yeah, blame technology. nang nang nang nangnangnang nangnang. Squeal like a pig boy!

Deliverence? If so, "you got a purty mouth, boy" :wink:

That thing was growing at 12 inches a MONTH :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back